another day lost in my thoughts..

Status
Not open for further replies.
and it looks like it won't get any better

i can't do this no more- seriously- if i really wanted to live, i'd not be on this forum

it's just hurting again... i don't know why i even bothered waking up

eagle

you bother cos of the people who care about you. you mean a lot to me and the others you talk to on a day to day basis

we love you

icequeen

hey daniel...like many here, i too often feel like that...its so confusing. i have no idea where my day has gone...i just detach and whoosh its gone, lost in my bubble. but at least if you lost in your thoughts or detached, it keeps you safe in an odd way, i get told its not healthy, but tbh its healthier than facing reality right now.

my docs are sick of me telling them i dont see it ever getting better and they keep promising me it will, i cant promise you it will get better, but you have to do what ever it takes to distract yourself from your dark thoughts just in case tomorrow is the day it does get better, and what a waste that would be if you werent here to find that out :hug:

call someone

hey daniel...like many here, i too often feel like that...its so confusing. i have no idea where my day has gone...i just detach and whoosh its gone, lost in my bubble. but at least if you lost in your thoughts or detached, it keeps you safe in an odd way, i get told its not healthy, but tbh its healthier than facing reality right now.

my docs are sick of me telling them i dont see it ever getting better and they keep promising me it will, i cant promise you it will get better, but you have to do what ever it takes to distract yourself from your dark thoughts just in case tomorrow is the day it does get better, and what a waste that would be if you werent here to find that out :hug:

call someone

thanks icequeen- i've been more with it this evening and think i can make it through tonight with out any problems.. though saying that, nothing's ever certain- and the way things go with me sometimes i can't be sure

i take that back- tonight is what tonight is if you know what i mean

icequeen

glad you are feeling a little more composed.

i take each day as it comes, if therapist or doc mentions the word "future" i tell them off...i find that word invokes pressure and the last thing we all need right now is more pressure.

accept today you can get through, dont worry about tomorrow until it comes, dont let peeps make you think of next week next month or whatever...thats pressure. i initially started hour by hour...and i do have blips but now its day by day so i guess its 50/50 by the hour by the day and with the support here it works at the moment.

you do what you do for the here and the now...dont think beyond today...one day at a time...

glad you feel more at ease...always here if you need to hear some waffle :hug:

glad you are feeling a little more composed.

i take each day as it comes, if therapist or doc mentions the word "future" i tell them off...i find that word invokes pressure and the last thing we all need right now is more pressure.

accept today you can get through, dont worry about tomorrow until it comes, dont let peeps make you think of next week next month or whatever...thats pressure. i initially started hour by hour...and i do have blips but now its day by day so i guess its 50/50 by the hour by the day and with the support here it works at the moment.

you do what you do for the here and the now...dont think beyond today...one day at a time...

glad you feel more at ease...always here if you need to hear some waffle :hug:

hour by hour is a good strategy

my friend lucy used to tell me- take everything hour by hour

thanks for being here- i apreciate it

Hey there Masked.

I wear a mask myself. I've worn it so much I often wonder who I really am..and then I come out, in the smallest of ways, I see something funny and I laugh, I do something stupid and poke a bit of fun at myself. I don't understand how, but I still manage to laugh every day, at least a bit, even when I've walked through my whole detailed plan over and over in my head before somehow getting out of bed. What I realize is that there is something, way down deep, buried in the mess, that I feel is worth saving.

Can you tell us more about your situation? Forgive me if it's been posted elsewhere, I'm new to SF. How old are you? When was the last time you felt good, or even just normal? Is this your first major depressive episode, or have you dipped through the muck and trudged up out of it before?

I'm trying to jump on the day by day train myself, and you know what...today was good because I made it good. (Even though those ghoulish gears were still grinding in my head.)

Hey there Masked.

I wear a mask myself. I've worn it so much I often wonder who I really am..and then I come out, in the smallest of ways, I see something funny and I laugh, I do something stupid and poke a bit of fun at myself. I don't understand how, but I still manage to laugh every day, at least a bit, even when I've walked through my whole detailed plan over and over in my head before somehow getting out of bed. What I realize is that there is something, way down deep, buried in the mess, that I feel is worth saving.

Can you tell us more about your situation? Forgive me if it's been posted elsewhere, I'm new to SF. How old are you? When was the last time you felt good, or even just normal? Is this your first major depressive episode, or have you dipped through the muck and trudged up out of it before?

I'm trying to jump on the day by day train myself, and you know what...today was good because I made it good. (Even though those ghoulish gears were still grinding in my head.)

first off, welcome to sf... it's good to have you here

i totally understand about not knowing who you are- it's very hard to deal with

as for coming out, i sometimes watch comedies and it brings me relief even for a few moments.. and then, i'm straight back down!

i can't actually remember the last time i felt normal.. it was so long ago, it's escaped my memory

feel free to pm me- it will be nice to make another friend on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00