Any moment now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostOfYou

Ace, please don't. Please don't. Try to hang on for that one hope of success in feeling better...have a little faith, okay? You can get through this...I'm here for you.

-GhostOfYou

Stylez

I can't stand my past either bro...kids use to kick my chair without me saying anything because....well because it was unusually hard to stand up for myself. I still feel that way sometimes today.

Speaking of the world, the world is a big place maybe a change is needed in your life. I'm not talking radical change rather a new mindset at looking at the world.

If you take drugs I understand that hinders the endless pain of depression. But you shouldn't mess your brain chemistry up if your taking prescribed meds. If you don't have a psychaitrist I would say to get one fast. I heard outside the US depression is a sorta taboo subject to talk about but by how your sounding which i sound like sometimes meds and therapy can help.

I know noone can understands the depths of you or me. I have suicidal ideation every single day because that would be it, no more thinking of the past, no more awkward situations, no more future problems, sounds like paradise no?? But who knows for sure?

Theres nothing I can probably say if your in your state of seemingly never ending depression and suicidal thoughts. I heard all the advice from my parents to my doctors, but i still fantasize about suicide everyday. Why am I here? Honestly I don't know why I'm here but I know helping others like you helped me, makes my heart happy even if its just for a moment. Just get back to that state of mind in which your not afraid to give helpful advice. It'll make you feel better man.

thanks for the reply it was great hearing from you...fuck the bad shit and just live to improve yourself. You never know what might happen tomorrow.

Peace bro...

ace

I don't think I can stay on much longer:sad:,you end up dying in the end anyway so what's the point of pro-longing the pain and agony?No point exactly it's time to go to sleep forever.:sad:

GhostOfYou

I'll tell you what's the point:
You're life may get better, and there's a very good chance it will. By ending it, you are not alowing yourself to see that bright future that's too come.
By ending it, you're no longer letting yourself become anything you want to be (and I do mean anything)
By ending it, you're hurting everyone around you who loves you and caresd..not to mention all of us back on SF.
Please don't give up..

-GhostOfYou

ace

Thank's GOY that was really nice of you just like evryone else has been:bash: :sadwave: :hug: ,but I don't deserve this attention from people I'm not worth it.

S

SynchPedro86

There's something you should take into serious consideration: Death is forever. If you die, you can't reverse that decision. I'm not sure what's wrong man, but you got this far. Things always have a way of working out in the end.

Take me as an example: People shit on me all the time. At school I was like the class dweeb, loser, whatever. No one gave me a chance to branch out just because I wasn't cool enough. Try to fit in with them, and they would think you were a loon.

Anyway, I've been through rough shit over the years. Very recently I lost my job over something I did to a girl. She was taken, and I couldn't handle it too well. Don't you just hate it when that happens?

Now I've got the court coming up. I attended once, gonna go back in June. Shit, life does suck but don't end it like an idiot. Because when you're ruler of the world, they'll bow down at your feet. Haha. ;)

Cheer up dude, I'm just trying to enlighten ya. I often wish I'd done things differently in my 21 years of my shitty life, but at least there's always beer, the adult channel and footy. :)

Well, good luck to you and I remember watching a few 80's music vids on YouTube. Because when I go to pot, I just love a good retro tune.

ace

Hi Pedro nice to meet you you're only 21 well I'm 31 and feel quite fucked:sad:,anyhow don't feel sorry for me I know what it's like to feel all soughts of emotions from utter elation to the depths of pure despair.I am Bi polar after all or well suffer from it,I have constant difficulties with my Ocd and Bdd also.
But yes I know what it was like at school to have not felt so popular but just to be noticed,well probably more nowaday's i have grown in confidence,except when my depression is severe and my Bdd is at it's worst also.I know what it's like to feel that you're a so and so and all that stuff.I'm trying my best to lighten up no one knows how hard I'm trying otherwise I wouldn't be here.
I can't count how many times I've wanted to end it all yet I'm still here so no one knows the pain of another person unless they walk in their shoes.I also wish thing's had gone differently in my shitty 31 years but oh well.

Xian

Ace do you have a therapist you could talk to? you should call him/her...

*Thinking of you*

We beseech thee, Master,
to be our helper and protector.
Save the afflicted among us;
have mercy on the lowly;
raise up the fallen;
appear to the needy;
heal the ungodly;
restore the wanderers of thy people;
feed the hungry;
ransom our prisoners;
raise up the sick;
comfort the faint-hearted.

Clement of Rome (1st Century)

deep

Ace your only 31 its still so young you have so much more in you to give and everyone is worth something all you need is someone to talk to and you have that here I have found it to be so much help we all have our bad days but there is the odd good day and they can be worth holdin on for.

Hold on :hug: :handinhan

S

Sycotic_Sarah

ace, I hope you're okay, please hang on.

I'm only fourteen, remember what you said? You'd come over to meet me soon enough, don't leave me. :( You're my friend...

S

Sycotic_Sarah

So if you care about me, you'll carry on trying.

:hug: Just know I care so much about you, too. ~hugs lots & lots~

ace

Sez I am going to carry on trying which only means that I do care about you and as i said i'm alway's here for you 24/7 non stop and I keep my word.:missyou: :thanks: :hug:

S

Sycotic_Sarah

Miss you too.

:hug: Your welcome.

& Also, I'll try to be here for you aswell. I just, ain't so sure at the moment Ace.

I'm glad you will try. Trying means alot to me.

ace

Miss you too.

:hug: Your welcome.

& Also, I'll try to be here for you aswell. I just, ain't so sure at the moment Ace.

I'm glad you will try. Trying means alot to me.
Thank's alot sez but I'm still down for the way you're:sad: it doesn't feel the greatest knowing you're struggling and how you're.:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00