Anyone Else Here Broke As $%*? And Can't Even Take Care Of Themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLoneWolf

Once I decide to kill myself, I can send you what little money I have. Not like it's going to do me any good. "You can't take it with you", heh. At least maybe you will have some use for it.

Baka

I'm in a crisis situation, I have no money now, and am about to become homeless. I can't help but guess that this is a common theme here. I can't get any social assistance, because I wasn't "laid off" either.
Ditto here, am down to nothing with no food or any kind of $$ for a place to live, being homeless is so bad as I've been there twice and am never, ever going back to living on the streets. Read a few of the comments about getting help but there really aren't places like that least not around where I am or actually being just a single person with no children there aren't places like that. All my own fault though, at the max would have about 6-7 days left where I live but there's almost a zero chance that I'll be able to hang on to then. Sorry I was no help Samara but understand your situation, it's not a good one.

Samara

Account Closed
Once I decide to kill myself, I can send you what little money I have. Not like it's going to do me any good. "You can't take it with you", heh. At least maybe you will have some use for it.
I want you to get out of the situation you are in, if that will take you a month, or longer, or 3 months, or 6 months to begin, then so be it. You need to minimize what you are dealing with right now, and the excess baggage should probably be left somewhere else for you. Sounds like you just have too much "B.S." on your plate right now.

You deserve good things too.... circumstances and situations do not get to define the quality of your life, or what your life is worth; honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00