• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Anyone gain Covid weight?

Lane

SF Supporter
I gained 13lbs. I might have needed a little weight gain but if course it goes to the wrong place.

I really think it's due to Covid. Anxious or bored eating. I never did this before in my life. Also I'm on a new medicine, to be honest, so that could be it too. But definately covid related too.

Anyone else find they are earing more, stress eating?

Lane

SF Supporter
*rant:mad: You are not fat

yes I gained big time not being able to go to the gym. Also working from home I sit all day long and then I am on SF all night long not good *blue:(*nerves losing weight is so hard to do I am just glad I have my gym again so scared of gaining more.
K, so I'm not alone. Gaining it is easy tho! 😳

Witty⭐️Sarcasm ⭐️

Renegade banshee
SF Supporter
🤣🤣🤣🤣 no pressure man. my cousin was like “oi. I bet, the bmi measurement isn’t always accurate. i mean, our muscles are also fat... soooo...”
At first I thought you meant you had to lose that much. I thought it was a lot for just a few months. Now I see that's what they want your final weight to be :D
And yeah, it's not completely accurate....but I think I'm more fat than muscle. lol

HappyKitty

•✮• SF's pet kitty, the cheerful and purest. •✮•
At first I thought you meant you had to lose that much. I thought it was a lot for just a few months. Now I see that's what they want your final weight to be :D
And yeah, it's not completely accurate....but I think I'm more fat than muscle. lol
My gynae begged me to try lose weight down to 60kg within the next 6 months when my ideal goal is 50kg. 😹

checkitout haha

DFF9C861-BDBE-4C48-82D1-D54E212B8CE5.jpeg

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$255.00