I wasn't sure which thread to put this in so I just took a guess and decided this one would fit best.
I'm a 20 year old obese male. I have tried very hard to lose the weight so that I might be more attractive to the opposite sex, but have been unsucessful dispite diet and excercise. I am a good guy. I never would treat anyone like I wouldn't want to be treated. I'm mostly friends with girls, and they never see more than that in me.
I live alone, and am rarely able to go out because my health prevents me from driving, and I'm not often a welcome "third wheel".
All I wish for is for one person who I can love and would love me in return. I am lonely, and often rejected and unwanted. I am very close to taking my own life... I recognize this, and am making a desperate plea for help from somewhere. My life is lonely and miserable. I dream about love, but that's as far as I can get, a dream. I've never kissed a girl, never danced with a girl, never dated, never done anything. I desire it so much, though.
It is getting to the breaking point. I feel my life just isn't worth living.
Thank you for your time.
I'm a 20 year old obese male. I have tried very hard to lose the weight so that I might be more attractive to the opposite sex, but have been unsucessful dispite diet and excercise. I am a good guy. I never would treat anyone like I wouldn't want to be treated. I'm mostly friends with girls, and they never see more than that in me.
I live alone, and am rarely able to go out because my health prevents me from driving, and I'm not often a welcome "third wheel".
All I wish for is for one person who I can love and would love me in return. I am lonely, and often rejected and unwanted. I am very close to taking my own life... I recognize this, and am making a desperate plea for help from somewhere. My life is lonely and miserable. I dream about love, but that's as far as I can get, a dream. I've never kissed a girl, never danced with a girl, never dated, never done anything. I desire it so much, though.
It is getting to the breaking point. I feel my life just isn't worth living.
Thank you for your time.