Awkward Dreams/Nightmares

The Undertaker

Try me, I'll make you famous!!!
Anyone ever had like really weird bizarre nightmares and woke up thinking it actually happened? I have had some really strange ones in times gone past but this one I just had I really can't find the words to describe, it is partly funny I find it partly humorous but same time really scary.

I don't think I've really mentioned it but I'm a keen WRC gamer and I sometimes watch WRC (WRC stands for World Rally Championship) and I was watching a YouTube Streamer playing WRC Generations via his Xbox, and I nodded off to sleep shortly afterwards.

During my sleep/dream/nightmare I was doing WRC on Twitch (Gaming streaming platform) and I won the competition to become a Rally driver, and in my first rally in Monte Carlo (Opening Rally in top tier WRC) and I crashed into a wall and got my leg later got amputated, I woke up with severe cramp and for first few seconds did not realise I had my legs on me and I fell to the ground, I woke up thinking the thing that went on during my sleep was real but in reality it was a bad dream.

As I'm typing this I'm partly laughing out of relief but on other and I'm sweating with fear and just breathing huge sigh of belief,

Astrid78

that's what he thinks
When I quit drinking and speed, I would have dreams where I used and woke up confused if I was high or not. It was really weird and scary because it felt soooooo real.

StuartB

I remember when I was in my mid 20's I woke up from a dream that i was late for school. For about 10 mins I lay confused in my room as i genuinely thought i had to get up and go to school.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00