• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Empathy and Advice Welcomed Bad anxiety that won't stop.

UrbanRose

Well-Known Member
#21
I fell asleep by 9 p.m. That was thanks to cannabis gummies. When my mind is overly wound up, like with worry, I can be unable to sleep for two nights in a row. It's awful to feel exhausted and not be able to sleep. Sleeping last night has helped, even though I've been awake now since 3 a.m. The 5 hours I got made a big difference.

Right now is the calmest I have felt in
I hope you slept well.

*sadhug
I slept till 3 a.m. Been awake since. I'll try to sleep now. I'm better than I was.
 

UrbanRose

Well-Known Member
#24
Today I feel much worse than yesterday. Being alone with this is feeling awful. That's why I come here. I think I could be helped by a good program for depression/anxiety. There's nothing like that available.

My doctor told me I could get psych help at the local community psych facility. He also told me "That place is a shit show." I'm afraid to go there. I did in the past. It's awful. I feel I can't get any help anywhere.
 

iloverachel

No longer suicidal after 8 years of depression
#25
Today I feel much worse than yesterday. Being alone with this is feeling awful. That's why I come here. I think I could be helped by a good program for depression/anxiety. There's nothing like that available.

My doctor told me I could get psych help at the local community psych facility. He also told me "That place is a shit show." I'm afraid to go there. I did in the past. It's awful. I feel I can't get any help anywhere.
*hug my friend. we are here for you
 
#26
Hello Rose, the hospital might seem scary, and it is, but don't be afraid. I don't know if it's about admitting yourself there, but if it's for a doctor appointment I'm sure it will all be good; you just need to wait for eternity and after that you'll be dispatched with medication that will help you! For me I've waited many eternities before, but when I've arrived home, my safe space, I've had help and some assurance that I had something that would help out. I still think it's easier to take medicine then to have to do something everyday that requires effort, even when we don't feel like and just want to cocoon. Walking is very good, but I would be more assured if you had something that could help you go trough the worst days, even if it's only SOS!
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top