My long-distance girlfriend of 3 years dumped me tonight after not communicating for two weeks straight. I think she only called today because I said I was buying plane tickets to come see her because I was worried she was hurt. I thought I was going to marry her.
Anyway, I'm trying desperately not to think about all this right now. I can already tell I won't sleep all night and have no idea how to distract myself. Don't really know what I'm looking for. I was already feeling very depressed and hopeless before this happened and then the last two weeks have been some of the worst of my life. I won't do anything rash, but I wish I could. I wish I didn't have family it would hurt.
I guess posting about this isn't helping me get it off my mind. I don't know what to do.
Anyway, I'm trying desperately not to think about all this right now. I can already tell I won't sleep all night and have no idea how to distract myself. Don't really know what I'm looking for. I was already feeling very depressed and hopeless before this happened and then the last two weeks have been some of the worst of my life. I won't do anything rash, but I wish I could. I wish I didn't have family it would hurt.
I guess posting about this isn't helping me get it off my mind. I don't know what to do.