Cafe Saturday Dec 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimk

Staff Alumni
Cafe Saturday Dec 15th

morning good people.. how's it going for you today???? john with momma and i am on my own atm.. one can wish for better company sometimes...lol almost did not start this today.. then seeind as how i have started a cafe thread on here and previous websites for 15 yrs now just have to do it.. even if only me here is just now part of me!!!

johnny and katie hope all is going well for the two of you.. letty thinking about you now hon. very much so.. hope you ok atm., not a darn thing i got to get to today.. john should be back at noon.. thinking polish sausage and saurerkraut with apple and onion and biscuits for dinner.,. take a few mintues to cut it all up and get on big burner on stove but usually worth the efforts.. johnny likes it so that enuf for me ..

think will call the crisis line and hope to catch up with lynn, lisa or debbie this mornign.. they know all of me and still love me.. can't beat that..willl wait till music and i hit a lull.. and then grab phone.. am in a sort of melohcholy mood now.. wasping philosophical...lol

hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYEDA3JcQqw

adele and rolling in the deep...

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Re: Cafe Saturday Dec 15th

Saturday already! Hope everyone enjoys theirs!

Bad night last night, bad day yesterday in some ways. Need to renew the licence plate sticker for my car, so means I'm due for an "emissions test". Can't get the sticker without having the test done first. Have to wait until Monday to schedule that, because the Bank is putting a hold on the cheque I've deposited - the Bank takes no chances at this time of year when one moves money around.

Still, I can bake today, around the limitations posed by meds change ... grrr ... not a smooh or happy process that.

Need to get a few items as the store today. That's abouit. I cannot/should not complain. Still aiming to have all things for Christmas done a few days ahead of time.

To boost my "seasonal" morale, I sent friend, F, a list of 6 or 7 things we could do between Dec. 24/12 and New Year's Day 2013. She chose to see The Nutcracker and we have tickets for just after Christmas. It's the first time either of us will haven been in the Opera House/Ballet Theatre's new venue. I'm quite excited! It's a nice production and they recently upgraded the sets and costumes. I'm hoping for lots of lavish olour and spectacular scenery! The music alone is worth the price of admission! :smile:

Did 5 dozen cookies yesterday, and have about 10 dozen to do today to keep on target. Please say prayers or send along good wishes that I get them done today! Tuesday next week is earmarked for butter tarts. (Yes, with all the baking, I will roll into Christmas a few pounds heavier I'm afraid.)

Have a truly wonderful Saturday people! :arms:

jimk

Staff Alumni

Acy , sorry the bank is eing a bank with holding check for ransom.. Hope they release the funds soon and that you can do emission test and pass the darn thingy!!!

The opera with old friend sounds heavenly..good luck with the cookies.. If you got a chocolate chip in there somewhere eat one thinking of me..been oh so long!!! Lol

Called crisis line and dear Debbie was there..deb feels about the holidays same as me.. Just tell us when it's over!!!please

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus

Hugs to Jim and Acy, hope you're both managing okay! :hug:

I think it's going to be a busy one today. I'm going with some friends to what's called the Holiday Market. I think it originated in Europe, and it's supposed to be where they have lots of international vendors. I can't wait to experience what it's like. :smile:

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Moat

Banned Member

As one awakens from their slumber, now I prepare to enter it.

I have gotten quite used to your "Cafe ---" threads and while I do not reply to most of them, I still read them all, so it would rather throw me out of sorts not to read one from you each day.

Bugger me, Aisles Grises can get unnerving at two in the morning.

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend

Heyroo everyone.

Very tired this morning. Argh... gotta fill pill box tomorrow. I cannot believe that it is Saturday already. Time goes too quick nowadays.

I feel supremely lazy... especially since I do nothing all day. It's quite sad.

Anyway, Tommy Tom and I are snuggling. It's always good to snuggle with my mister!

We are off!

-Jason and Tommy Tom

Mr Stewart

hello hello,

was an early morning today. had to ship off to work in the wee hours. well... 8am. that is wee hours for me. had to stop by grocery store to pick up some chicken and naan bread. stores and malls are bursting at the seams these days. i didn't know so many people lived in this city. it's like they've materialized out of thin air and will disappear again on December 26th. Or 27th rather, boxing day sales riots on 26th.

jimk

Staff Alumni
Cafe Sunday Dec 16th

morning good people. how's it all going today??? i got some sleep after mind a trippin' places i wish it had not gone for a bit.. john sleeping good atm.. did not get to the polish and saurerkraut and biscuits yeesterday.. will try agaih today for dinner.. preparing beofre cooking is only work ih this..

sunday huh??? just closed my eyes and asked god to be nice to alll.. would appreciate it heavenly momma.. my god is a woman as males are just too full of it all and themselves..

going to try for a little more sleep fore zoomies joins the party.. would be good.. got to do 711 for some more donuts but that just about itl..

hope a good day ofr all.. tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El1kgCqD7Xk

straight up by paula abdul..

Acy

Admin
SF Supporter
Re: Cafe Sunday Dec 16th

Good morning...

Jimk, sounds like we both had a bit of rough night...feel like I should be in bed still. :yawn: However, the little Princess Kitty wouldn't let me be, so that was that. She's been fed and watered and I've had some coffee now, which makes us all feel better. (Coffee+me = a safer world. :laugh:)

Not sure right now what the day holds for me. Waiting for sis to call re dinner with Dad at her place or a visit with him at the residence. Weather is downright lousy so it's harder for us to get him mobile for an outing.

I'm fighting the meds change battle still - when does it get good? Feelings (good and bad) are intensified at the moment, and sleep is nearly non-existent. Not a good way to survive. Might phone doc today and leave a nasty message that if I can't feel well, why should he have Sunday off without hearing loud complaints from me? And it's not even his fault that the meds are taking their time. I'm not my usual self at all.

Jimk and the rest of you, have a wonderful Sunday! :smile: :arms:

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend

Heyroo everyone!

Woke up early this morning. Not like me at all. *sigh* That only tells me that my sleep is being interrupted. *another sigh*

Anyway, Tommy Tom and I are snuggling. i love him to pieces!

We are off! Have a great day everyone!

-Jason and Tommy Tom

Mr Stewart

Hi coffee forums,

had a pretty good day today. nice weather outside. no great disasters at work. more days should go like this one.

I'm fighting the meds change battle still - when does it get good? Feelings (good and bad) are intensified at the moment, and sleep is nearly non-existent. Not a good way to survive. Might phone doc today and leave a nasty message that if I can't feel well, why should he have Sunday off without hearing loud complaints from me? And it's not even his fault that the meds are taking their time. I'm not my usual self at all.
Hope the med change roller coaster settles down soon for you. Most every time i've done the change in past body has freaked out the first couple days not knowing what's going on.

jimk

Staff Alumni
Cafe Monday Dec 17th

morning good ppl.. how's it going today??? i fijnally got some sleep this night.. been dabbling wiht some music while trying to wake up.. we did hte suaurerkraut and polish suasage and biscuits last night.. have enuf for leftovers tonight.. storm coming in for few days here in the seattle area.. high winds, freezing temperatures and snow.. hope do not lose power for really extended times thru this.. johnny and i do not enjoy that much at all..

last eve3ning i was bottom dwelling quite a bit.. everything looked bloody terrible.. took two naps thru the day and that just put off the pits for awhile both times.. also did not help the sleep last night.. going to try not to have a repeat today..

one would think with all the 1000's of dvds i should be able to find one to grab ahold of today??? geez i hope so.. just going to wait and take it easy as i can today..

hope a good day for you.. tc, Jim and john

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjq4wYuwgxs

roy orbison and only the lonely...................

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
Re: Cafe Monday Dec 17th

Good morning all -

Busy day today - Dr appt this afternoon and court for an older ongoing matter that indirectly effects me. Will be gald to have both over ,even though neither likely to be resolved today but a step closer.

Everybody have a good day , or if not good then at least passable I hope.

Acy

Admin
SF Supporter

Good morning!

Jimk, thanks for the Roy Orbison song. Star is getting lots of iTune pressie ideas for me. Will have to give her my iTunes password soon so she can order gifts. And I will go to PetSmart for her pressies this week. I hope you get better sleep tonight! And also hope that the winter storm is not too bad in your area. Get that flashlight ready, just in case and make a game of it for Zoomies.

Star is awake and staring at me. She has had her wet food and is waiting for her kibbles. Will have to do that soon. Something about her big green eyes boring holes in me that suggests we'll both be happier when she is kibbled. I have to take car in for emissions test today and then get license sticker after that. Yippee. Wheee!

Then home to continue baking. I hope by Wednesday to have nothing left on the baking agenda. Then I can relax.

Have a happy Monday folks! :arms:

Acy

Admin
SF Supporter

Letty and NYJump, hope your days go smoothly. NYJump, can relate to the tension and distaste for court things. With luck, it settles itself out smoothly. A good day to both you and Letty, whatever the day holds for you! :arms:

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus

Morning all! I'm back, after an almost-2-day disappearing act. Was an awesome weekend, went to the Christmas market and then stayed with a friend. Lol and I bought just what I need, lots of scented soaps (now I'll either smell like coconut-vanilla, peppermint, or honey almond). But it was worth it!

Hope it's a good one for all!

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend

Heyroo everyone... Cafe posters and readers alike!

I am exhausted this morning. I woke up at 7, and couldn't fall back asleep until 8:30. I should of just stayed awake. Laying there just really took it out of me.

Tommy Tom just snuggled away with me until I fell back asleep.

Anyway, I will probably take a nap in a few hours.

So Tommy Tom and I are off!

:hug: to everyone!

-Jason and Tommy Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00