Can u plz help me to earn some money online. Online job

R really want some money. I m out of this. I don't want beggary I want to work.
Plz help. People around me r against me to earn but I want to earn. They keep me in a room can I earn online help me please

Rockclimbinggirl

SF climber
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Who is keeping you in a locked room? This is a pro-life support forum. This is not the place to ask for money or a job. What about looking at jobsearching websites.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Who are ''they'' and they are keeping you in a locked room??
What's going on. Please tell us more. I know that some people can make money online but they usually have a history of marketing or whatever, what skills do you have?

Who are ''they'' and they are keeping you in a locked room??
What's going on. Please tell us more. I know that some people can make money online but they usually have a history of marketing or whatever, what skills do you have?
My close relatives don't let me earn. I want to earn online secretly which they would not know.
I have time and I want some work for which I can be paid directly whatever I work like online posting, data management, performer, anything which can be done on internet.

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
Be very careful about online jobs. If they ask for money up front forget it, it's a scam.
Exactly - the vast majority are scams - but if you are careful ther eis some legitimate freelance work available. Much like any other work though, it will require some skills to get legitimate online work -0 whether it is writing, graphics, coding, etc. If it says no skills or experience needed it is 99% a scam.... If it says can make "a lot of money easily" it is 100% scam....

Grok

Be Stubborn. Live.
SF Supporter
You could try researching fiver and similar sites.

If your skills are up to it, you could make some money doing writing or code on various sites.

Online survey sites like toluna let you answer surveys for points, redeemable to paypal vouchers among other rewards. It's slow, like a couple of months of daily surveys for $20 USD. But requires almost no skill.

How old are you?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00