• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Celebrate your successes!

lightning05

Well-Known Member
I have been looking to relocate and have a job interview next week and have made it past the "first round" for another job that I felt slightly intimidated by but decided to go for anyway. Now I'm glad I did because both situations have boosted my confidence, even if they don't come to fruition. Although I would love to have options lol
 
Guys, I just sold another story!!! To Every Day Fiction, one of the biggest flash-fiction (under 1,000 words) sites online. I am so excited my hands are shaking as I type this.

Plus the story I sold is my favourite flash-fiction story that I've written. And the best thing is that everyone will be able to read it once it's published because it will be online.

I've had several rejections from this site previously for other stories, so it's a good reminder to try and try again. *dance4
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Guys, I just sold another story!!! To Every Day Fiction, one of the biggest flash-fiction (under 1,000 words) sites online. I am so excited my hands are shaking as I type this.

Plus the story I sold is my favourite flash-fiction story that I've written. And the best thing is that everyone will be able to read it once it's published because it will be online.

I've had several rejections from this site previously for other stories, so it's a good reminder to try and try again. *dance4
That's awesome news! Big congrats to you.
 
Guys I just received world my story "The Library Ghost" was published today!!! It is "flash fiction" 900 words so about 2 pages It tells the story of Oscar, a young man who returns to the library to visit a beloved friend. Described as "sweet and touching" by editors. It is free to read. Send me a message and I will respond with the link, as I didn't want to post it.

*dance
 
Last edited:

dandelions

me
SF Supporter
Guys I just received world my story "The Library Ghost" was published today!!! It is "flash fiction" 900 words so about 2 pages It tells the story of Oscar, a young man who returns to the library to visit a beloved friend. Described as "sweet and touching" by editors. It is free to read. Send me a message and I will respond with the link, as I didn't want to post it.

*dance
Hey Congrats LW!!!
 

lightning05

Well-Known Member
Guys I just received world my story "The Library Ghost" was published today!!! It is "flash fiction" 900 words so about 2 pages It tells the story of Oscar, a young man who returns to the library to visit a beloved friend. Described as "sweet and touching" by editors. It is free to read. Send me a message and I will respond with the link, as I didn't want to post it.

*dance
Congratulations!! That's awesome and inspiring!
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top