• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Celebrate your successes!

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Today the professor returned the last paper, which I had to write for my bachelor's degree. I PASSED!
So I'm officially finished with my bachelor's degree *yay
Now one more year to go for my master's degree (I already started last semester)
Today is a good day.
congrats, all of your hard work is finally paying off. i'm proud of you.

mike...*hug*shake
 

BlueKoala

Well-Known Member
I graduated high school a month ago!! I’m so happy!! This is more than just an achievement for me, since I genuinely believed that I wouldn’t make it past high school. I was able to graduate, though, and this means that I could prove myself wrong and succeed. I’m actually getting excited for college now, it’s a weird (but extremely refreshing and great) feeling! :D
 
I graduated high school a month ago!! I’m so happy!! This is more than just an achievement for me, since I genuinely believed that I wouldn’t make it past high school. I was able to graduate, though, and this means that I could prove myself wrong and succeed. I’m actually getting excited for college now, it’s a weird (but extremely refreshing and great) feeling! :D
*starscongratulations!!
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I graduated high school a month ago!! I’m so happy!! This is more than just an achievement for me, since I genuinely believed that I wouldn’t make it past high school. I was able to graduate, though, and this means that I could prove myself wrong and succeed. I’m actually getting excited for college now, it’s a weird (but extremely refreshing and great) feeling! :D
congratulations. you can accomplish a lot in this world if you believe that you can. i hope college goes well for you.

mike...*hug*shake
 

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
I graduated high school a month ago!! I’m so happy!! This is more than just an achievement for me, since I genuinely believed that I wouldn’t make it past high school. I was able to graduate, though, and this means that I could prove myself wrong and succeed. I’m actually getting excited for college now, it’s a weird (but extremely refreshing and great) feeling! :D
That is excellent, congratulations. :)
 

So so tired

Well-Known Member
My boy came for a contact at home. :)
First time back home in a long while.
I feel that it went really well and he enjoyed his time here (still waiting for some feedback regarding this)

I've been authorised to go and watch him play a basketball game with his team.
I've been asking for sooooo long
Can't wait *stars*dance4
I'm excited.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
My boy came for a contact at home. :)
First time back home in a long while.
I feel that it went really well and he enjoyed his time here (still waiting for some feedback regarding this)

I've been authorised to go and watch him play a basketball game with his team.
I've been asking for sooooo long
Can't wait *stars*dance4
I'm excited.
that is great news indeed. keep fighting and things will continue to improve

mike...*hug*shake
 

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
My boy came for a contact at home. :)
First time back home in a long while.
I feel that it went really well and he enjoyed his time here (still waiting for some feedback regarding this)

I've been authorised to go and watch him play a basketball game with his team.
I've been asking for sooooo long
Can't wait *stars*dance4
I'm excited.
That does does great and I hope it goes wonderful for you. :)
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top