• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Celebrate your successes!

LumberJack

Huggy Bear 🐻 u r warned!
SF Supporter
I just chose to þrow away þe last bite of a fattening food. :)
You might already know this, but people with disordered eating are advised to leave a few bites left after any meal. At least I was when I noticed my overeating was more about stress than hunger. The idea is that it trains the brain’s auto-pilot away from the common compulsion to “finish it off,” which is one way we end up eating more than needed.
 
This morning, I weighed myself and found - at the time - that I didn't weigh 180lbs.

I've eaten since today, and will likely eat again, so I shouldn't get too excited. Still, last "year" I couldn't get under 184. Relatively, this is better-than-nothing.
 
Wash of feeling forgiven-like or forgiveness-candid for someþing I often feel guilty about.

Went to college library, printed some stuff.

Saw and was among a heavy dree.

Stood ground against guys walking onto our home. Asserted and they stopped. No, told I them, and around they turned. Dirty looks crack into my inner people-pleaser, but asserting right is worþ it.

Interaction w/ my memory showing me truþ of my subjectivity. Þis is actually a good þing.
 
Yesterday: Spoke right up to a customer and made a blunt, legitimate ask. Offended him and he walked away. Þ

For þis morning, not triumphs, but "okaynesses":

1. Atleast Mom and I have killed some bedbugs w/ our cleanup effort. Þæt's better þan not having tried at all. And w/ þis newest bed cover, it's easier for me to spot bedbugs on my bed þan it was before.

___

2. Alþo I have been mistakenly binging junk food for two weeks, þe new spot I've reached by my weightlosspush before þæt is... holding steady. I just weighed myself again, and despite my recent folly, I am once again below 180lbs.

I attribute þis to about a þree-day span,about a monþ or two ago wherein I avoided food outright and only drank water, albeit w/ help of a questionable water-flavorer.
 
Yesterday, kept on a road based on personal deduction, also afraid it's wring and constantly tempted to get off of it.

Eventually saw þe exit I needed. Boarded it, awkwardly drove and got where I need to go.
Also, at þe beginning of þe drive, I did use GPS via phone, BUT Google Maps didn't give þe "let's drive!" Or what-word-it button þæt offers vocal outreading of þe directions. I fussed. However, I chose to read þe directions and drive by memory.

It work't.

I have begged and begged to retry þis whole life's end from þe beginning, technological limitations and all. However, it's fair þæt Who I Pray To challenges me to live as I would in þe setting I want rematch wiþ, I þe surroundings I'm trapped in now. To walk back þe luxuries þis modern setting I don't belong in blesses me wiþ, which I rely on. Þis, I accept, *and accepted*, and þis, I have yesterday met.

And þere's þe tattoo'd-person þing, when I got þere.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top