• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Celebrate your successes!

Davemeister

Well-Known Member
I overcame some serious depression and poor thought processes after I was dx'd with Asperger's. It was very difficult to overcome. Now ten years later, I looked into ADHD symptoms and how it's generally expressed and am finding myself falling into the same trap. I'm here writing this because I enjoy writing and self expression so it's both a distraction and providing some enjoyment. I hope I can find that perfect happy-place again soon but for now this is the best I can do.
 

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I overcame some serious depression and poor thought processes after I was dx'd with Asperger's. It was very difficult to overcome. Now ten years later, I looked into ADHD symptoms and how it's generally expressed and am finding myself falling into the same trap. I'm here writing this because I enjoy writing and self expression so it's both a distraction and providing some enjoyment. I hope I can find that perfect happy-place again soon but for now this is the best I can do.
πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
 

MisterBGone

~\_βœ…`,')
SF Supporter
I ran yesterday. And did the entire run...
meow 😻 (that was supposed to say, β€œWow 🀩! ... I dunno πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ what happened?) β€” but good for you! That makes me so happy 😁 & exhausted 😩 if I’m being honest- perhaps next time you could do one ☝️ for me! :) // A run πŸƒ\\ ~*^β€’>|<β€’^*~ =D
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top