• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Celebrate your successes!

puffymilk

making the bed
SF Supporter
A tiny achievement that I’ve been waiting for. I was testing myself to see if I still feel any pain/hollow/void feelings every time I see something about my ex. I feel nothing now, which is great. I don’t care about him anymore. I mean, of course I can’t completely forget him unless I have memory eraser serum or something, but it’s like, he means nothing now.
 

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
This is a minor one, but I'm proud that I was able to say no at work tonight. They asked me if I could stay on for overnight shift to help out because someone called off. I usually just do it because I feel a sense of duty to help my coworkers, regardless of how much more I need the rest than the overtime. But yesterday, I felt like I was on the edge of getting a migraine, which would usually be triggered for me by lack of sleep. So I decided I would go home and get some rest tonight so I can enjoy my weekend off. I do still feel a little guilty, but now that I'm home, there's no chance I'll change my mind :D
 

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
I'm sorry that you're at a place where you rather be asleep as an escape. Regardless if it's from a medical or psychological issue it doesn't matter, it's a crappy place to be. I pray you find (or it finds you) a change for the better to your situation. I wish you the best.
Thank you, much appreciated. :)
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top