Chocolate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, it taste so good.
I never use to be a big fan of chocolate, but now not a day goes by without eatting it. Must be these hormones kicking in. I don't have a favourite sort but i went to the shop about 30 mins ago and bought 3 bars, i only have one left. :ohmy::sad:

Do you like chocolate?

I love chocolate!!!! Nestle Double Cream is my favourite :drool: Followed by Galaxy Promises in Cocoa Crisp (ignore the hazelnut!!! Cocoa Crisp WILL REIGN SUPREME!!!!!! Mwahahahaha!)...
So, I'm a chocoholic :/ sue me :D
On second thoughts, don't. The only thing I have of any worth is my pc.

Lauren

P.S. My 500th post!!! :O

R

Ryo_Ohki

chocolate is cool although i dnt eat much of it anymore :(
last time i had sum chocolate must of been on saturday when i had a Bounty :), prob only eat a bit of chocolate once a week, used to eat it everyday dunno y i stopped, jus did for sum reason :(

Grrrr.... I can't have too much chocolate, for one thing, it gives me headaches and for another thing I have to clean my braces after, and I'm too lazy... but aside from that, I love chocolate as well!

TDM

PS and congrats Lauren on your 500th post! :cheer:

Chocolate is awesome, I live off that stuff when I'm in the depressive state.
*is Manic Depressive*
But yeah, Chocolate is awesome, especially the double cream ones. For some reason I have this obsession with cream, I never drink milk, just cream.

S

SteakAndChips

lol I like Twirls and Double Cream and Flakes :) Don't eat huge amounts of the stuff though :D

Erm...... :unsure: chocolates ok.......

I can live without it
*waits to get shot down in flames from other thread answerers*
:blink: as if thats a word! :laugh:

I love chocolate but haven't had some in ages due to my diabetes. But I often imagine that if you're going to die then dying from a chocolate overdose would be the most delicious way of doing so. Don't you all agree? Hehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00