dad

takencontrol

dad, its been 13 and a half years since you left us, i never got to say goodbye, i was too late, this will haunt me for the rest of my life. i miss you so much it hurts, theres not a day goes by that i dont think of you, your witty humour i now see in your oldest granddaughter brings a smile to my face. i feel your close, watching us, i know you wouldnt want me to be hurting but i feel you would understand, i hope we will meet again i have so much to tell you. you were a great dad and husband, why did he have to take you ??? WHY ????

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hugs to you hun i am sorry you are missing your dad so. He still live on hun inside you and his grandchildren and i too believe he is watching over you and would only want you to be happy. I know you are sad and that is okay too grief is so individualized hun i hope in time you will remember more with joy and not so much sadness.

IV2010

I'm sorry you lost your Dad TC..
he would be proud of the love you have for him and would want you to have a good life
he sounds like a wonderful man *hug*

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
I am so sorry for your loss, but from the sound of how he was, it would be a true tribute to him, to live as he did...I am sure, were he here, he would know you tried your best...maybe time to forgive yourself for not being there when he passed...I am sure he would not want you to live with that guilt..J

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00