Well to make a long story as short as possible... me and my BF have been together almost a year... some things have happened, mostly with me, but I thought overall we had a good relationship... at least the best one I had ever had... but we have also fought off and on for awhile now.. but because I thought we loved each other so much we would forgive and go on... so I guess I did not think that much about it really... Of course it bothers me to fight with him and I love him very much but I guess I just thought that no relationship is ever going to be perfect and ours was no different,..
Well last weekend was a great weekend... we were so happy together... I believe that I felt better about us than I had in a long time.. and I think he felt the same...
but something happened sunday night and things have not been the same since, or may ever be the same again? I found some other girls pictures (not bad ones from what I saw) on his computer... Well I confronted him about it and he explained to me that they were pics that a few of his guy friends had send him... for whatever reason I guess....? I am a little confused, but maybe its a guy thing...
Well I believe him and that there was probably no harm in any of it... I do not believe he would cheat on me... but it devastated me to say the least... I was and still am very hurt by it... well we had not been having a good week although we did survive Xmas ok... but the other night when he was giving me praise and we were laying in bed talking, it came into my mind again and all I could think about was if he thought I was so beautiful why would he have to or want to look at other women? So I brought it up again... and we got into a fight because he didnt want to hear about it and said that he was just trying to compliment me and then it turns into that... so we are taking a break now.. he says he still loves me but I need to get myself right and figure out what causes me to behave the way I do... well I know what is wrong with me...
several years of feeling bad about myself and being depressed and having very bad relationships and having both the dads of my two daughters walk out on me and pretty much abandon me and them...
There is a lot more to everything than this and I am sorry to go on, but I just need some truly honest opinions and advice... I need help, I know I do and I have already planned on getting counseling... but I just need to know what I should do about our relationship? I truly love him, just feel really hurt and dont know if I can recover... I know that is a very stupid and trivial thing.. I know all guys look at other women, it just hurts me greatly....
Well last weekend was a great weekend... we were so happy together... I believe that I felt better about us than I had in a long time.. and I think he felt the same...
but something happened sunday night and things have not been the same since, or may ever be the same again? I found some other girls pictures (not bad ones from what I saw) on his computer... Well I confronted him about it and he explained to me that they were pics that a few of his guy friends had send him... for whatever reason I guess....? I am a little confused, but maybe its a guy thing...
Well I believe him and that there was probably no harm in any of it... I do not believe he would cheat on me... but it devastated me to say the least... I was and still am very hurt by it... well we had not been having a good week although we did survive Xmas ok... but the other night when he was giving me praise and we were laying in bed talking, it came into my mind again and all I could think about was if he thought I was so beautiful why would he have to or want to look at other women? So I brought it up again... and we got into a fight because he didnt want to hear about it and said that he was just trying to compliment me and then it turns into that... so we are taking a break now.. he says he still loves me but I need to get myself right and figure out what causes me to behave the way I do... well I know what is wrong with me...
several years of feeling bad about myself and being depressed and having very bad relationships and having both the dads of my two daughters walk out on me and pretty much abandon me and them...
There is a lot more to everything than this and I am sorry to go on, but I just need some truly honest opinions and advice... I need help, I know I do and I have already planned on getting counseling... but I just need to know what I should do about our relationship? I truly love him, just feel really hurt and dont know if I can recover... I know that is a very stupid and trivial thing.. I know all guys look at other women, it just hurts me greatly....
