Do I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really feel like I give off this impression that I'm some kind of cheap and easy whore. I know I'm not, I don't dress or act like I am yet I still attract piece of shit guys who want to use me, degrade me and make me feel worthless. I don't get it anymore, i honestly don't. No matter how hard I try or even don't try for that matter I can't land a decent guy that is iwlling to accept me for who I am. Someone who is willing ot wipe away my tears doesn't exist, all that exist are teh egotistical, self absorbed pieces of shit who just want some chick to spread her legs and go down on them. I've completely given up on everything in my life, I just don't give a shit anymore.I've shut everyone out, told all the ppl that care(d) about me to basically leave me alone. I'm ready to just curl up and die.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Oh hun, don't let the arseholes of the world (and man there seems to be so many of them) make you feel less than you are.
You know you're not a slut or whore, don't let them treat you that way.

The problem might be where you're meeting these low lives, they tend to congregate together, pubs, clubs etc. try for a different venue.

sadly I don't go out much at all, i dont do the bars or the clubs as i don't drink. i swear they just find me and i couldn't tell you how. the only place i go is to play poker in a league we have.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
You know what I used to think I had a kick me sign over my head.
The only thing I could do was become really standoffish and cold. Happily the guys who were worth having either waited till I let my guard down or accepted what little affection they could get from me.

I know it worked cos one guy shook my hand at the door for 3 months :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: My flatmate and I began to think he was gay, but he told me he was to scared to kiss me goodnight incase I bopped him one.:laugh: :laugh:

L

left behind

i hate it when girls go for guys that will oviously just use them when all i want is a girl i can truley appreciate and i still never get noticed

i sometime wish i was gay so i didn't have to deal with girls, pathetic or what

Last edited:
B
Ah damn rhode Island guys, will break their leg :mad:
Its not your fault :hug: , you have some problems
And guys who follow their dick, have a radar for that
Stupid dickheads :dry:

xan

Chat Buddy
Want to point out that there are a lot of guys like that out there... I try to strive not to be like that and i'm sure there has to be other guys too that wouldn't be such bastards. First time I was alone with my ex she cried and not only did i wipe away her tears but i just let myself cry with her because of how awkward she was feeling and kept saying i'd see her as a freak. Anyway.. trust me there have to be nice guys out there.

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
Its true, nice guys do exist, but if your use to losing so why would they bother?
You have to keep in mind that when you see assholes come out on top, its only a matter of time before other guys emulate that behaviour and apply the three F rule themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00