do you like yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate myself. I hate my appearance, my personality, and the fact that I screw everything up. I'm under the impression that I deserve horrible things.

I have brief periods of elated self esteem, but they are fleeting, and I always punish myself afterwards. I don't feel that I deserve to like myself.

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
I do know that I have very very low self-esteem, I feel that I am inferior, worse than everybody else, but its not the same as hating myself am I right? :unsure:

Ive screwed up so many times and I have had so many chances. I continue to get chances and every time I get them one of my problems seems to find me at the most inconvient time. I hate myself I don't really care about myself so I attempt to care about others.

I think most of the time 'disappointment' would be a more accurate way to describe how I feel about myself then 'hatred'. Some of the time it is the reverse.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
No, I don't like myself at all...neither does anyone else and that's just one of many reasons I want to die.

SaraRose

I thought I was starting to love myself. But now I'm certain that I don't. But others don't either so it's ok. Cuz I know why they don't like me.

Brighid Moon

Member & Antiquities Friend
I like myself. I used to hate myself, and everything else, but now I've grown. I think I'm a very good, intelligent, caring, creative person - its humans that I dislike!

ps: I'd marry me, but I don't feel like going through that hell again. :biggrin-new:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00