Do You Think You Will Be Alive To See 30 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace

Dear everyone,I just wanted to remind you all each day you live you're doing a sensational job because those of us that know the pain of being depressed,know what a wonderful job is being done just to go on each minute.

jonstark

Depending on my mood, I see myself doing myself in by next August, or by 25 (22 right now). I often doubt if I'll make 30. I figure it's a 50-50 chance. I figure the only way I can make 30 is if things straighten themselves out by then. Fat chance of that.

I live my last weeks/months. Im 26, and I cant live till 27, not 30. When I was 20, Ive gaved myself a deadline: find happiness till 30 or die. 3 years ago I started realising that its hard to live 5-6 years in misery. 2 years ago, I realised that. Less than 1 year ago ive made my decision: I cant live like this. Something really really beautifull will happen in very close future, for the first time in my life, or Ill die soon.

ToHelp

Already saw it, survived it, enjoyed it, move on.

Now.... Wait. I think I'll make another thread. You'll know it when you it.

-JOHN-

yes i'm gonna be alive 5 years from now not because i want to but because i have to i just dont have the guts to kill myself if i did i would of been dead many years ago

wastedmylife

well I am 28 now, so only another year and 3 months, I would say there is probably a 75% I see my 30th person I guess, however every year after that I say take off another 5% maybe, just based on how I am feeling, If I am alive when I am 40 I cant imagine how I will feel if I feel like a broken down fucked up 95 year old now

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00