Does anyone live anywhere near me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeaveMeAlone

Sorry if this isn't the right place, or if it's innapropriate to ask, but I could really use some real life friends, my friends here are great but it would nice nice if there was someone to go out places with or whatever. Maybe PM me or something if you want.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Sorry, just realised I clicked on this and left no reply; had visions of you seeing a huge number of read this post and 0 in reply.

Reason you might not get a reply was people might do what I did, I checked out where you were living saw it was too far away and left.

Hope you find someone in your area.

Jenny

Staff Alumni
Hiya,

I just had to look up on google maps where Lincoln is :laugh: but i see it's way up north.. I'm down south, in Surrey.. but if you were ever down in the area... maybe visiting London or something.. we could meet up :)

:hug:

TLA

Antiquitie's Friend
Keep trying. You will find a buddy to hang with---There are people in your area that feel like you, you just have not connected yet. I am going thru the same. Friends are hard to come by...:drunk:

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
I'm sorry I live so far away from you, I'd like to find some people nearby as well, but even then, I'd be too shy to go out and meet with them, connect with them. :mellow:

bunny

Staff Alumni
if youre ever in <edit> id be glad to meet up (in a well lit, very public place of course :wink:)

Last edited by a moderator:
There's well lit public places in <edit>?! :ohmy: Tis just fields!

(ps bunny, your city sucks, my city rocks :bleh: )

bunny

Staff Alumni
well....we're so close to <edit> that the sheep are radioactive, so the green glow keeps things light :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00