When I was in 4th or 5th grade I used to like a girl. (she didn't like me back) I was young at the time so I was foolish and cried about it for approximately 3 months. Some background information about me is that I have always been introverted so I always struggle to talk to people I meet. Ever since I was young, I have never found an occupation/job I would like to major in and I'm kind of lost in life. Last year, I liked a girl but throughout the whole year, I never talked to her. I was too scared to talk to her because I always feared that I would say something bad or stutter and it would just end up like what happened in 4th-5th grade. So I got her number from her friend and got rejected. (she was really nice) The only issue is that I hate myself for being the way I am and I just want to kill myself. I wish someone could care about me. I keep having thoughts of <mod edit method/self harm >, and anything that would make me forget about my sadness. Even my brother tells me to kill myself. I just want to be happy but I just don't know how. Nothing ever makes me happy anymore. I don't have a reason to live anymore but I want to live, I just don't know why.
edit: i tried working out a few weeks ago as someone suggested.
edit: i tried working out a few weeks ago as someone suggested.
Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry you are feeling so low and yes working out can give you good endorphins but it is not going to magically make you feel better.
good to do but not an answer to help you stop hurting