Dream Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
I tend to have either miserable dreams or none. But those miserable dreams I knew have always been a lie because god bless me, my therapist told me I could fight those since I have 'gift of excitement,' she says, that my zesty brain of mine could forgets about it in seconds. I kinda have been using that "will power" to fight it.

Example: I had a dream last night that my old time friend came back to me out of the blue but I wasn't happy at all after I see her cause in reality, she hasn't been a great friend to me and in reality, because I've been exploring stuffs, those nightmares don't overwhelm me.

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
I keep dreaming about chewing gum, and then sometimes the gum just dissolves in my mouth. I haven't chewed gum in a long time, so it's weird.
Strange I think it means you fell like you are loseing something you once had.

I try to do dream interpretations and I got alot from reading websites about those things and from my own dreams and others =)

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Had a dream that I was living with my parents and my rat Hugo was actually a girl and had babies and my dad wouldn’t let me contact the rescue to get help with her and the babies.

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
I had a dream last night, my abusive ex was in it. Wish I could get over it.
Sorry to say but it is in your heart and things in the heart are hard to rmove especially over a long time. It takes a really long time I am one who knows the wounds are really hard to heal and take time, I dont care what anyone says. Love you sorry that happened *hug

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
Had a dream that I was living with my parents and my rat Hugo was actually a girl and had babies and my dad wouldn’t let me contact the rescue to get help with her and the babies.
That I believe is a stronghold that people have over others sorry. I am really sorry for that. You have control over your pets dont let anyone try to tell you otherwise. For some they are are our best friends and if someone tries to take that away in dreams or the real world it is not up to them =)

Baywasp

SF Supporter
That I believe is a stronghold that people have over others sorry. I am really sorry for that. You have control over your pets dont let anyone try to tell you otherwise. For some they are are our best friends and if someone tries to take that away in dreams or the real world it is not up to them =)
Thankfully I don't have to deal with my dad much IRL anymore. But I'm not happy I'm still having those kinds of dreams.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I had a string of related dreams last night. I was staying at a friend's apartment, then it was a long road trip where we would be camping along the way. Later there were dreams of a long bus trip, apparently with my entire high school class (yeesh). I think my brain misses socializing.

oh i actually keep track on my dreams beacuse i can remember so many of them! but the one that's repeating from time to time is when i wander alone in the forest (it's pretty dark too), i eventually find a really old crushed in the middle bridge, sometimes someone is laying on it, idk who tho, and under the bridge is some type of river? or lake. this night when i dreamed about it again out of nowhere the fire started itself in the water and i suddenly woke up

Baywasp

SF Supporter
My most recent dream involved some British lady trying to convince me that we'd met before when I didn't recognize her.

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
I used to have this dream when I was around 12 years old a couple times it was me falling from the outer part of the earth then seeing North America then as I kept falling it kept getting bigger and bigger.

I then saw California then I saw Downey California then the house I lived in at Downey until I was 5 years old and then I fell through the roof and then I landed in the waterbed right between my mom and dad where I slept some of the time. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00