• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • The SF mobile app is available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you receive a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Edit option

Decode

Hi, why is there no edit option in the game room? I think after one minute or less I tried to change a word on my post and there appears to be no option to do this. It just seems really odd.

Thanks.

CodeX

Controversial Figure
SF Artist
For some reason edit is not allowed in troubleshooting section. In other sections there is a time limit.

What is that limit ? I don't know
Does different section have different limit ? I don't know

Walker

Primate Admin
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
Some places just have an option to edit and others don't. It's just the way Jmpmster has it set up.

may71

I have been many sections lately and I dont know where there is an edit option at?
Usually it's in the bottom left-hand corner of your post, near the "report" link.

Even in forums where the edit option is available, there's only a short time period for editing.

Walker

Primate Admin
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
I have been many sections lately and I dont know where there is an edit option at?
Depending on pc our mobile it could be hidden but it's next to the report button. Look below any part and there's a check box (which does nothing lol) then report then edit if you're on pc OR 3 dots of you're on mobile. That creates a drop down where you'll find the edit.
Hope that helps. Lemme know if not and I'll whip you up a diagram in paint program ha ha

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00