emotionless

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm exhausted. Everything seems pointless. There's plenty I need to be doing but I can't get up the motivation to do any of it. I don't care anymore, I don't feel anything anymore. Right at this moment I honestly don't care whether I live or die. I've lost the motivation to write this post already. It's like, what's the point? I think if I was bleeding to death right now I wouldn't even be bothered enough to try to stop it. But it's ok cos I can't be bothered to cut myself right now either. Committing suicide would take too much effort. Just remembering to breathe feels like it's too much effort. My chest feels heavy like my heart is tired. I really do wonder if the heart just stops beating if it can't be bothered to pump anymore. That would be nice, that would be bliss.

I feel exactly the same. What do you do in that case? Wait around until the ability to enjoy life comes back to you. Its highly unlikely that the feeling will return all by itself. I suspect I should be doing something, anything in order to regain that ability but I don't have a clue what. So I do nothing like always.

twc

I feel exactly the same. What do you do in that case? Wait around until the ability to enjoy life comes back to you. Its highly unlikely that the feeling will return all by itself. I suspect I should be doing something, anything in order to regain that ability but I don't have a clue what. So I do nothing like always.

I can relate to this.

I used to be depressed, but with a lot of feelings. Now I am depressed, with very little feeling. I liked the old depression better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00