• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Everything is crumbling.

I feel lost and the desire to live is slowly fading.
I felt happy and then it was crushed in a matter of moments.
I want to left alone at this point.
I want to disappear.
I’m tired of being embarrassed.
I just want things to be calm.

I have recently broken off friendships with a few friends and then my mother made it worse by messaging these people. Then she argued with me and said I can’t stand up for myself. But I did. I handled the situation diplomatically. She never acted like a parent before. It’s just all to embarrassing and hurtful.

I have nowhere else to turn to.

HappyKitty

•✮• SF's pet kitty, the cheerful and purest. •✮•
I have recently broken off friendships with a few friends and then my mother made it worse by messaging these people. Then she argued with me and said I can’t stand up for myself. But I did. I handled the situation diplomatically. She never acted like a parent before. It’s just all to embarrassing and hurtful.

*hugI’m sorry you’re going through that. Moms can be an ass hat most times but how can your mum have your phone?

again

I feel lost and the desire to live is slowly fading.
I felt happy and then it was crushed in a matter of moments.
I want to left alone at this point.
I want to disappear.
I’m tired of being embarrassed.
I just want things to be calm.

Don’t worry <3
It’ll all pass/fade with time. Promise.
It gets better somehow

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$255.00