feeling alone

rabitt3434

SF Supporter
im just so tired of being sick. I am tried of going to dialysis. And the worse part is, I try to work and people compare kidney failure to a paper cut, or dialysis to donating blood. People dont get it. I so wish they did. I try to help them understand but they dont. Like my boss today I went home early because one they gave me the choice to stay or go due to having enough staff, and two because i wasnt feeling good due to having dialysis today. I told my boss who is my friend tonight that I wish she was here (im struggling tonight with feeing very sad) her reply wasnt why or whats up or anything like that it was me too but i dont want to get sick. I told her it was just from dialysis and there was no response back. I just feel so alone tonight like I have no one to talk to no one who understands. I dont know I guess I shouldnt be feeling this way. I am sorry.

I dont know I guess I shouldnt be feeling this way
I think it's perfectly understandable that you feel that way. Anyone in the same position would feel the same.
There's nothing to be sorry about.
And the worse part is, I try to work and people compare kidney failure to a paper cut, or dialysis to donating blood. People dont get it
I wonder if there is a website, or a youtube video, or a pamphlet you could hand someone. Maybe your doctor would know.

It sounds like the sort of thing that if people had 5 minutes of education about it, they would see things really differently.
I just feel so alone tonight like I have no one to talk to no one who understands
Hugs Rabitt

JDot

remember to drink plenty of water
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
It makes sense to feel alone right now. I'm sorry your friend didn't understand. Just know we're always here for you. And Milo is there for you too. *hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00