Sorry, I haven't been on here on a few weeks and so I feel kind of guilty doing so now. Last week marked six and a half years of sobriety. And as with most of my milestones so far, I struggle to feel it's much of an accomplishment. I just feel like I don't do enough in AA and not only that, I am still unhappy with certain aspects of my life.
Currently, I am trying to work through some things in my past with my therapist. But I'm not sure I'm making good progress with that. More so, there are certain frustrations in my life that just make getting up day to day feel so bleak.
I know I may not have explained this well or I'm sorry for coming off sounding melodramatic.
Currently, I am trying to work through some things in my past with my therapist. But I'm not sure I'm making good progress with that. More so, there are certain frustrations in my life that just make getting up day to day feel so bleak.
I know I may not have explained this well or I'm sorry for coming off sounding melodramatic.

