Fighting a lost battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadangel

I want to say thanks to those that have shown me kindness in thoughts and talking to me. I want you to know that I am just at the end of my rope I am hanging on by the last remaining frays. I am about to do the very thing I did before. I want to go and make this depression and stress stop unfortunately I can't I will lose my family and my kids but right now I believe they would be better off without a mom and wife that mopes all day and wants to sleep and ignores the house and the family. Since no one cares enough to help me I guess I have to take things into my own hands. I am tired of pretending everything is ok when its not!!! I want to live but I want to die. I have made my choice.

I wish all of you the best and maybe someday I will be able to meet you all on the other side. :rip:

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
Sadangel - I am so sorry that you feel so low that this feels like the only answer. Please stay and talk to us. Maybe we can help you find an alternative solution? I know how confusing it can feel to want to live AND want to die - but the fact that part of you wants to live means there is something there worth saving. You don't need to pretend here. Stay and talk to us :hug:

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Please don't end it...you are very important and your children would really miss you if you go. You said it would be easier on them if you were gone, but it would be really hard for them to lose their mother. Please stay for them, and stay here and talk to us. We can try and help you feel better.

crystalclear

honey, im sorry you're going through this... Have you tried telling your family what you're going through? Maybe they'll understand your situation... And you don't have to pretend that everything's okay i believe it would be better if you become honest with your feelings... because if you pretend it'll get bottled up inside of you... I hope you don't give up

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Many of us have felt this way...so glad you posted...and yes, have you spoken to anyone so that you can get the respite you deserve...please keep posting and telling us what is going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$60.00
Goal
$255.00