Just got back from a trip to California. I went to the beach and places that I shouldn't have. The whole trip triggered me hard... now I don't want to be here anymore. I thought I could handle it, but I guess I was wrong... as usual. All I have done since being back was cry... don't know what to do.
I have everything settled, I went as far as writing another living will (changed some things from my old one)... all I have left is to go through with it. I even know what to do, hopefully a sure-fire way this time. The last couple of times bombed... but not this time.
I need help... before it's too late :sad:
I have everything settled, I went as far as writing another living will (changed some things from my old one)... all I have left is to go through with it. I even know what to do, hopefully a sure-fire way this time. The last couple of times bombed... but not this time.
I need help... before it's too late :sad: