I've been thinking about going out into the world as a woman. It feels so much more that it is me. I might give it a try. I know I wouldn't lose any friends. I'm not sure how my work would react. How my parents would react. How the world and people around me would react.
I told my therapist and she said I should wait until we've worked through some of my issues, and make sure this desire was not just because of the childhood issues I'm dealing with. But I don't know, it feels like I've always felt more like a woman.
I know my friend Katie would be supportive and totally make me over and help me look realistic.
Don't know. I will be thinking about it.
I told my therapist and she said I should wait until we've worked through some of my issues, and make sure this desire was not just because of the childhood issues I'm dealing with. But I don't know, it feels like I've always felt more like a woman.
I know my friend Katie would be supportive and totally make me over and help me look realistic.
Don't know. I will be thinking about it.
spencerr