Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

music_addict

I cant take it anymore. The prospects of my future are too grim. Even if I do eventually form some semblance of a "traditional" life it will end the same. Ill go to work until i retire and then ill just sit around till i die. Why not just speed up the inevitable? the alternative just seems to bleek and pointless.
No, i think i have made the right decision in this regard. anyway, although i have chosen to do this i do not want the rest of you to follow my example. You have your whole lives ahead of you. Im just to far gone for that.
I kind of wish i had gotten to know some of you better, you seemed nice.

and with that, I bid you adieu

ill see you on the other side.

live

Antiquitie's Friend
Hey,
I'm only new on this forum, and I've been posting like crazy already tonight even though I don't know if I have anything to offer you or anyone else here. I just want to say that I hope you stay around and get a chance to know the people here better. I know that when I'm really down I feel totally hopeless, but a lot of that is just a state of mind that can change. Anyway, I wish you well.

Allo..

Iatm, Please dont give up. Sure you will die one day, we all will, but its the experiences in life that make it different now than in 50 years or so. You have so much to learn and feel, so much to achieve and do, if you stop now none of that will happen to you.. im sorry i cant say more.. Take care, im always here if you need someone to talk to.

flclempire

perhaps you should live your life on the road? i recommend shaving you head hair off completely for sanitary reasons, on the road you dont shower much so hair can get nasty. My father did this for the majority of his life and he has absolutely no regrets and yearns for that life again but he is sickly (cancer). I probably will follow in his footsteps when i finally snap from boredom here. It may not be a glamorus lifestyle but life will stay interesting and you hopefully will meet REAL ppl on the way :) sounds like a stupid fantasy played out by my bored mind but would melting in a random city filled with mind-slaves be better? try some "alternative" choices ;)
EDITL i also am a FLCL desciple :)

Luliby

Staff Alumni
How are you doing? Please think about this.. when you feel like you have nothing to loose.. when you've reached the bottom of the barrel, it's time to make a change. But not suicide. Life is something to loose.

Instead, this is the time to take new chances... call the suicide hotline, come back on line and let us know how your doing. If you feel like you just can't resist the suicidal urges, call 911 or go to the ER.

Because having suicidal thoughts does not mean you have no choice, it does not mean your life has reached a point of such desperation that there is no other path. Suicidal thinking happens when your up against a wall and your mind can't think of any other course. Thats why I'm glad you've come to this site. We have a lot of members with a lot of experience about being in a spot similar to yours now... and there is a way out worth living for.

Tell us your situation. Trust me, let it out.

There are other paths.

Talk to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00