Got dumped, then back together hours later, but not talling to me latley.

Kai Nashi

Even before she dumped me, shes ben kind of distant and ive thought we were falling apart. It got me really sad and worried. A day before yesterday, she got very mad at me and stressed because of how i am, hatong myself and with my depression,So yesterday, she didnt text me in the morning and i sent her a message saying "so are you done with me" or something like that thinking shes finally breaking up with me, and eventually she responds angerlyish saying no. Later eventually she tells me hpw fed ip she is with my depression and stress and its stressing her out, and we argue for a bit then she said shes dpne and were over, and i kind of get mad, make a few social media posts like the idiot i am, argue a bit more with her, then cry in the middle of class. Eventually a friend of jers messages me asking if im ok and we talk a bit and she gets mad at me because of how stuborn i am not askimg for help and stuff. Later another one pf her friends messages me asking why i texted her after she dumped me, and i did because i wanted to say sorry. Eventially after schpol me and the first frie d pf her are talking and the same subject gets brought up. She trys to talk tp her and eventually my gf or ex at that point messages me saying shes sorry and that she doesnt want to lose me and that she loves me and i say the same things. She also tells her friend were back to gether. Present day. She hasnt messaged me since and she still has me blocked on fb. Its wprrying me and getting me sad and stressed that maybe she didnt really want to get back together. It hurts so bad and i dont know what to dp it really hurts.... i cant take it. Last night i said i was going to change and start fixing my problems like depression but im getting more worse now.. someone please help.....idk how but i just need to hear something, that its all going to be ok and we will be back together... idk. .. please.

ThePhantomLady

Safety and Support
SF Supporter
I am so sorry *hugs*

are you not getting any help with your issues at all?
If not, why not try to reach out for some help?

When I met my boyfriend he was in a bad way, very depressed, had PTSD and I couldn't handle seeing him like that. It can be really difficult to see the person you love struggle, seeing them hating themselves... I ended up telling him after a fight "Either you get therapy or I can never talk to you again". He chose me, and started therapy. It's helped him a lot.

If you did that you could show her you're willing to work on yourself and thus also work on your relation to her?

It's just a suggestion.

My inbox is open if you want to talk and rant it out.

Kai Nashi

I do go to theropy, and the night we talked again i told her i was going to change and start taking help more and seriously, but since last noght we havnt texted or communicated, she hasnt messaged me back from last night and from today. Im so scared i domt want to lose her.

ThePhantomLady

Safety and Support
SF Supporter
Perhaps she just needs a breather, it doesn't have to be the end of it all.

You don't need to be in touch 24/7 even if phones and social media makes it easier to be... (gosh I sound old.) sometimes it's good to just take a little break and get back.

Kai Nashi

I hope thats just the case. I cant believe how much i screwed up... i feel so lonley and sad i just want aomeone to talk to about this it hurts so much.

ThePhantomLady

Safety and Support
SF Supporter
Take some deep breaths. Do you have a friend you can talk to about it?

my inbox is open too, and you can always use the chat room here too. It's going to be okay!

Kai Nashi

Not really, and i would inbox you but im not really familiar with this new site, and i am already in the chat trying to get help.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00