Guilty pleasures, fave fast foods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
McDonalds fries, Five Guys burgers, Starbucks peppermint mocha. I kinda like Burger King too. And Slurpees from 7-11. Oooh, and Maggie Moo's milkshakes!

johnnysays

Umm pizza pockets already cooked. Gas stations have em a lot of times. About $2.

Mmm. I only get them on rare occasions. I prefer fatty food over sugar food almost always.

But normally I dig the premade sandiwches whic're like subway but cheaper and most supermaarkets have them. My favorite was filled with everything and pastrami and lots of cheese too. If I was wealthy I'd eat those for lunch and dinner probably. They're gr8. But the animal rights activist in me is like "Quorn! Quorn!"

I'd rather die of a heart attack than get obese from too much cupcakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this thread! I really like Flamin' Hot Cheetos, ice cream and any good fast food burger and fries I can get! Also Mexican food is one of my favorite things!

Flying Fox

Upside-down Hugger
SF Supporter
Mmm, olallieberry milkshakes. Vaguely healthy. Usually only have them as a treat after getting blood draws for labs. Very nice compensation. There is a local two store bakery/restaurant that has milkshakes and pumpkin pancakes.

Also, pizza. Nom nom nom. Probably my favourite fast food joint is Denny's and their french toast.

Definitely indian food (veggie pasanda or dhansak especially), or pizza. But most things really. I eat plenty of healthy food, but plenty of junk too. I just eat plenty of food lol. Definitely a comfort eater, luckily I manage to keep the weight off for the most part :/

Last edited by a moderator:

Purple_Thorn

I've always been a fan of those F'real shakes. My favorite being the chocolate malts. The machines are kind of hard to find around where I live so it's definitely a guilty pleasure.

Flying Fox

Upside-down Hugger
SF Supporter
Grilled ham and cheese sandwich. My favourite since I can remember.
Pumpkin pancakes with bacon and scrambled eggs.
Lemon sugar, nutella, chocolate and strawberry crepes (on different crepes of course XD)

Olallieberry milkshakes and olallieberry pies. So delicious.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I would die for a mcdonalds cheeseburger right now, thank god i dont live near a mcdonalds lol

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Grilled ham and cheese sandwich. My favourite since I can remember.
Pumpkin pancakes with bacon and scrambled eggs.
Lemon sugar, nutella, chocolate and strawberry crepes (on different crepes of course XD)

Olallieberry milkshakes and olallieberry pies. So delicious.

That all sounds delicious :) I've never had olallieberry so may try it sometime.

booklovr

Cruel thread.
I'm an addict.i just can't get enough...and im hungry.
PIZZAS ...cakes creams FRIES.......burgers icecreams CHOCOLATES(im dying)....
Food.shakes.coke.POTATOESSSS BEWARE THE POTATO.chips.man.everything.im forever hungry.
Chinese!!...italian!!! The Thai dishes Mmm.m the Mexican....the barbeques..and India my home we have enough sweets to drown a town.gulab jamuns burfis rasgollas churmas...gunjia.yummm....and the deep fried Indian snacks?the pakoras hundreds of varieties...paneer (to die for)...samosas...honeychilli POTATOESSS
Okay im stopping..i need to stop
Dohhnuts! Choco chip cookies...okay im done...blueberry yogurt...STOP.thats all im fucking done.cheesemmmmmm

booklovr

NUTELLA!!!!I FORGOT NUTELLA.
I'll kill for that shit.
And Lindt.merci.and valhrona.and ferreros.hersheys.cadbury bury me in a sea of chocolate
Oh an STARBUCKS..thou art bliss,frapuchino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00