Guys change their minds about the relationship once they find out I am sick

Have you ever had a bf change their mind about you because you are "sick"?

• Yes

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
I feel like there are 2 kinds of people.
People like me who FEEL too much, get emotional, get depressed, open their eyes and see and are aware...
And then there are people like... my brother- for example.
He's a perfectly nice person, sure-- but he just does not understand how someone could not like himself. He sees things in black and white and doesn't really try to understand anything-- but would rather dismiss a person as being 'crazy' being 'weird' being 'broken'

We might see and feel things differently.
They just can't accept that people are different- and that is FINE. It is fine that people are different. Not everyone is lucky enough to be healthy, not everyone is lucky enough to have had a great childhood. Shit happens to people.

I couldn't have said this better. Unfortunately, I am surrounded by those who only see it in black and white like my mother. Nobody tries to understand anything. However, she has become more understanding through out the years, but still has a long way to go. Today, I had the displeasure of running into an old classmate. He had to remind me how everybody talked bad about me and how weird and crazy I was. He even used the word "retarded" at one point, but he added how he always liked me secretly but would talk bad to me because I never gave him the time of day. This guy was so obnoxious. Anyway, running into him brought back all kinds of flashbacks about my elementary school days. My whole school was filled with such simple minded people and now I see them and they live such simple, pathetic lives yet still think they are on top of their game.

BTW, Darksider, she is not truly a Christian with virtue if she is going to treat you like that. If she was truly religious, she would know that only 1 person can judge and that person is much more powerful than all of us. It honestly makes me sick thinking about how many people like her there are in this world and maybe the guy who this post was originally about is like her too. Oh well!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00