• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Empathy Only Hanging by an emotional thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daphna

Ninja of light
#23
Death is only scary if the sense that it ends any chance for healing, hope, and change. Every trauma you’ve experienced can be healed. This is from my experience. I’ve been used and abused by people I trusted, not sexually by my parents, but others. I used to suffer just like you. I’ve even lived as a bisexual for a good portion of my life, not saying this is a trauma, but an experience. Physical death isn’t the answer. Change requires living. Peace can be attained other ways.
This is how it was meant to be read.
 

Daphna

Ninja of light
#27
I get what you mean. I personally disagree. There are many things in my life that will never be healed.
I hate to sound like a cliche, but my faith helped me with all of my suffering. Not preaching here. I’m just explaining. I learned a lot, and I am able to forgive what was done to me. This is how I healed.
 

Sewicide

Well-Known Member
#28
I hate to sound like a cliche, but my faith helped me with all of my suffering. Not preaching here. I’m just explaining. I learned a lot, and I am able to forgive what was done to me. This is how I healed.
I respect that. I was traumatized by religion and it personally has not helped me at all. I am agnostic. I believe in a higher power. Just wish that higher power also believed in me
 

Sewicide

Well-Known Member
#29
I respect that. I was traumatized by religion and it personally has not helped me at all. I am agnostic. I believe in a higher power. Just wish that higher power also believed in me
Definitely not looking for a spiritual or religious conversation... as I said, religion was used as a weapon against me and I personally don’t identify with it.
 

Daphna

Ninja of light
#30
In all honesty, I may end up drunk again tonight and hurting myself. I appreciate that you commented. To me, it’s a better plan than trying to kill myself
I don’t understand why you feel the need to hurt yourself. Is it to feel in control? Is it because you feel as though you should be punished?
 

Sewicide

Well-Known Member
#32
I don’t understand why you feel the need to hurt yourself. Is it to feel in control? Is it because you feel as though you should be punished?
It is more so to feel in control than punishment. It’s the only thing in my life that I can physically touch and do something about
 

Daphna

Ninja of light
#36
I completely understand that you found healing in your faith and I think that is great!
Thank you! That means a lot to me. I was in a bad place for so long. It feels good to be free. I wrote my experiences in a free ebook. If you ever get bored. The first chapter just explains what my life was like. Past that it gets religious. If you ever get bored check it out, or not. I’m here if you wanna chat. I need to get to bed though. Work work work. It’s nice to meet you, wish it was under better circumstances. Please be safe in your plans tonight.
 

Sewicide

Well-Known Member
#37
Thank you! That means a lot to me. I was in a bad place for so long. It feels good to be free. I wrote my experiences in a free ebook. If you ever get bored. The first chapter just explains what my life was like. Past that it gets religious. If you ever get bored check it out, or not. I’m here if you wanna chat. I need to get to bed though. Work work work. It’s nice to meet you, wish it was under better circumstances. Please be safe in your plans tonight.
Thank you for the suggestion. I may check it out sometime, but not sure when because religion is a big trigger for me, as I mentioned... I wish I could get to sleep. I’ve been at work for 16 hours. Rest well
 

Daphna

Ninja of light
#38
Thank you for the suggestion. I may check it out sometime, but not sure when because religion is a big trigger for me, as I mentioned... I wish I could get to sleep. I’ve been at work for 16 hours. Rest well
I hope you get some sleep too. That’s a long work day. My other book is a poem book. Not sure how you feel about those.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top