Happier then ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to thank those who tried to convince me to stay here in this life. After careful thought and planning I am now ready to move on and be side by side with God. There is no hope in trying to tell me there is a better alternative then this miserable life I am in. There is a painter Hieronymus Bosch that depicted in his painting life here on earth is Hell. There is not much known about him, but if you research his painting you will understand. With that being said, Good Luck to everyone here on this forum and please keep up the great work in saving lives.

LoveBeing

I just want to thank those who tried to convince me to stay here in this life. After careful thought and planning I am now ready to move on and be side by side with God. There is no hope in trying to tell me there is a better alternative then this miserable life I am in. There is a painter Hieronymus Bosch that depicted in his painting life here on earth is Hell. There is not much known about him, but if you research his painting you will understand. With that being said, Good Luck to everyone here on this forum and please keep up the great work in saving lives.
Who is this entity that is "happier than ever"?

If you believe in God and know that your life is a gift from God, maybe you can feel that God is watching over you right here and now...

How do you know that you would "be side by side with God" when you threw away the very gift from God? Just asking...

May true happiness be with you...

acecoffee

i have not got a clue what you are going through and what is happening atm for you now ,
i dont plan to go all 'oh god doesnt want you to do this , god doesnt wnat you to do that ' or ' you will not go to heaven or be side by side with god ' or 'tell you off or say please dont do that ' cause i understand ,

but you sure this is right path to go ? when i saw the post i m speechless , simply speechless when the joys of your life at the moment is bring by the will to end your life ,
maybe thats how desperate you are , or we all once were , at some point in our life .

what ever happen , may true happiness be with you . i sincerely hope all will turn out fine for you and you will really be happy when you climb over this hill of sadness and throw away this burden of hopeless .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00