Happy...but depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young suicider

Does anyone else feel that you could being having a really good day,but then your depressed because maybe your like me and you know that it won't last.

I honestly can't be happy for 10minutes.Not kidding.Because I always realize it won't last.

black_rose_99

Yep. I've been in a really good mood since I moved out of my old place (which may have been a very big contributor to my depression) but I'm on edge all day just waiting for it to come crashing down again. Being sad and lonely is easier to deal with because I'm used to it, being happy and talkative is unfamiliar now.

doityourself

Yep, been there to many times.

Just try and enjoy the good times, we dwell and wallow in our pain why not spend that much energy enjoying the good days.

hollowvoice

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
oh hell yeah i had 3 good days but when the depression returned it was like normal service has been resumed
hope you can get past this though the happy times are good right?

spiritxfade

Maybe try to focus on the happier feelings, and try to forget about the future? I don't know if it's possible, or doable...but that's sometimes what I try to do. Live in the moment.

Young suicider

Honestly there really isn't anymore.The old reasons mad me bipolar.So now there is no cause.

If I'm happy-I become sad quickly.
If I'm sad-I'm dangerous to myself.

Either way...I'm,well,sad.

Seems_Perfect

Sometimes I feel the only people who understand me are the people at this site (none of whom I have ever met). I know exactly how it feels to be happy while at the same time on edge b/c you think its not going to last. A couple of weeks ago I was having a great day and then WHAM! I brought myself out of it by thinking, "Whoa. Don't get too happy. The other proverbial shoe is going to drop any moment and something bad is going to happen so just reel in the happiness and seal yourself off in preparation for the fall." They say its a defense mechanism but its no less frustrating for those of us who have to deal w/ it. I honestly don't remember what unbridled happiness even feels like anymore.

icequeen

i agree with everything, you peeps here keep me breathing when those in my rl make me want to scream and end it there and then. maybe its cos we can be more honest behind a wall and that gives us time, who knows but i am glad i found this place where i can be honest and not be judged and hope i can give the support i have found even if i succumb to my callings
we all have a path to follow and we dont always know what it is but in my good moments i would say...breathe! the world needs you:zombie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00