Having a really shitty day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooShyToScream

I took 5mg of ativan to try to feel better. I keep having paranoid thoughts that my fiancee doesn't love me, even though he's said it like 10 times this morning. I keep thinking he's annoyed with me and wants to leave and he says that couldn't be further from the truth. But I'm just scared and it's really getting to me. I know it's just my paranoia and I need to try to ignore it, but it's really hard. No matter what he says, I can't stop being scared. I need some shots of alcohol.

TooShyToScream

Well I feel a bit better. I'm trying to do laundry, but I'm like half drunk half high right now. But hey whatever works. At least the paranoid thoughts left my head for the most part.

doityourself

I guess thats good, just be careful not to take the self medicating to far tonight, you dont want to wake up hating yourself for it, but glad your feeling better.

Laundry is evil, if I ever win the lottery that would be one chore I would give away. On average, I do 6-10 loads a week, and theres only 4 of us. WTF

peacelovingguy

Your still struggling with the insecurity and I doubt shots of alcohol will provide anything other than a chance to forget for a while. Mixing booze with 'bennies' or Valium, I guess some people use this to cope - but be very careful as the combination can be lethal.

Trust me, a man who tells you he loves you 10 times in one day likely does love you. Else he'd be somewhere else and with someone else.

I know your fighting the blues as it were, but be careful you don't drive a good man away by keeping too many things to yourself.

As stated, read a book, catch up on some decent TV or a movie. Take nice hot shower, tidy your room, do things that don't need your brain to go on overdrive.

Its not good to get caught up with one train of thought. Takes a few second to get up off the sofa, and once you potter about you'll hopefully get into Spring Cleaning Mode.

Good luck as ever!

TooShyToScream

I guess thats good, just be careful not to take the self medicating to far tonight, you dont want to wake up hating yourself for it, but glad your feeling better.

Laundry is evil, if I ever win the lottery that would be one chore I would give away. On average, I do 6-10 loads a week, and theres only 4 of us. WTF
A friend of the family apparently won 750,000 last night for the PA match 6 lotto. I am jealous as hell.

TooShyToScream

Your still struggling with the insecurity and I doubt shots of alcohol will provide anything other than a chance to forget for a while. Mixing booze with 'bennies' or Valium, I guess some people use this to cope - but be very careful as the combination can be lethal.

Trust me, a man who tells you he loves you 10 times in one day likely does love you. Else he'd be somewhere else and with someone else.

I know your fighting the blues as it were, but be careful you don't drive a good man away by keeping too many things to yourself.

As stated, read a book, catch up on some decent TV or a movie. Take nice hot shower, tidy your room, do things that don't need your brain to go on overdrive.

Its not good to get caught up with one train of thought. Takes a few second to get up off the sofa, and once you potter about you'll hopefully get into Spring Cleaning Mode.

Good luck as ever!

I'm doing as many chores as I can. Being slightly drunk just helps give me the motivation to do them. I know he loves me and I know its wrong when I don't feel like he does. But I can't help how my brain works. But either way, self-medicating made me want to take care of the entire house so that's not so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00