Empathy Only Having suicidal thoughts

Been having suicidal thoughts. I stay in a boarding home and it's hell. This lady is so abusive. She said I have to go everywhere she goes from now on because I'm sneaky and she said I should be tired of being sneaky. I don't know how I will be able to go to the store to get my food and all, much less go to my Weight Watchers groups or do my 5ks. I am tired of being miserable.

I forgot to tell the lady about the circuit breaker messed up the microwave. She says I have to go with her everywhere from now on. I was looking forward to participate in the 2 5ks I signed up for. I haven't been to my Weight Watchers group in so long. I have no idea how I'll get to the store to get my groceries. She doesn't like me going to Aldi's. 23 years ago this past Friday was the first time I attempted then yesterday was my ex's son's birthday. He died last October and his dad died in May.

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi @txninpain,
Is there someone you can talk to about possibly finding a different boarding home? That doesn't sound like a very good situation to be in. The lady sounds rather controlling. Can you possibly get things delivered? Aldi's delivers here, but I don't know if that is something they offer everywhere. Keep talking to us here.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i'm sorry that your son and his dad died. that must be an awful burden on you. do you have a case worker you can talk to so you can get transfered. is the boarding home just until you get better? talk to someone about it irl. i agree with @The Tigress ♡ about calling a crises line if things get bad for you. and you always have SF to talk to, we will always listen to you and care about you...mike...*hug*console*sadhug*shake

Hi @txninpain,
Is there someone you can talk to about possibly finding a different boarding home? That doesn't sound like a very good situation to be in. The lady sounds rather controlling. Can you possibly get things delivered? Aldi's delivers here, but I don't know if that is something they offer everywhere. Keep talking to us here.
I have an appointment with my psychiatrist on Friday. The lady said it's a lie. She's very controlling. I could get stuff delivered from Aldi's but I like to walk there.

KindaOtiose

Hi @txninpain and welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you're going through this. It's terrible you are being controlled like that. The best thing you can do is try and get out of that situation if you can. Don't listen to that lady, an appointment with a psychiatrist is good step to improving your happiness and situation. Stay safe. I hope you can feel better soon. Sending hugs *brohug.

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I have an appointment with my psychiatrist on Friday. The lady said it's a lie. She's very controlling. I could get stuff delivered from Aldi's but I like to walk there.
I hope you are able to keep your appointment with the psychiatrist. That sounds like a good step in the right direction.

I'm going to be honest with my psychiatrist. It's going to be a bit hard because the appointments are virtual and the lady I stay with is probably going to be here and that scares me because I need help and I don't want the lady listening in on my conversation. She was being horrible to me earlier. She threatened to slap me.

Yesterday was terrible. She totally humilated me. My mom said this is the inly place where they will pay my rent for. She got a very nasty attitude with me because I went for a walk so I could go shopping. She said everything coming out of my mouth is a lie. I called and my psychiatrist was able to get me in today. If I go to the hospital I won't have a place to stay.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00