Helen

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
I went to visit Ernie on Saturday. Ernie was Helen's husband. One of his daughter's was there, along with grandkids. Ernie seems to be handling things pretty well. He is surrounded by pictures of Helen. He even has an audio recording of her funeral, although he has not felt up to listening to it yet. The kids are helping with the cleaning out of Helen's closet and sharing of her things among the family.

Wonderful . That can be very healing. My sisters took everything of my moms I think. I didn't want any because I know my mom hated me and she would hate that I had anything of hers. One necklace and bracelet I did agree to take to give to my daughter when she's old enough.

Wonderful . That can be very healing. My sisters took everything of my moms I think. I didn't want any because I know my mom hated me and she would hate that I had anything of hers. One necklace and bracelet I did agree to take to give to my daughter when she's old enough.
I'm sorry ... Looking back I sabotaged your post . I'm very sorry . Can mods delete my post?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00