Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Wiccy.

I am technically not new, I've been here before, but I am only disclosing my old name to a few close people because I had some rough times on here.

A few fun facts about me

oo1 I'm 18, but I have a job that pretty much accepts an age group of 25 and up. So I'm lucky
oo2 I live on my own just fine
oo3 I've been clean of self harm for a little over a year now, but every so often I still have thoughts. Hence why I am coming back.

I love to be a listener, so don't hesitate to drop me a message. I've been in a lot of your shoes at a younger age, so I'd love to help out. It's worked out almost perfectly for me, so maybe I can be of some help

Oh uhm. Well I've been clean from all the negative SH for a year now, but I guess I'm getting thoughts. My uncle killed my aunt then himself a few weeks ago.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
wow that is horrible hun i hope you have some supports in place to help you cope with all that tragedy Glad to see you reaching out here again for support hugs

I do, I have a few close people helping me through it while I help out others. I still get my thoughts like most of us do, but I've been safe for a year and I don't want that to change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00