I'm sorry you're feeling so broken...I think most of us are a little broken here.:unsure:
Do you find it easier to open up to one parent than to the other? If you do then sit down with whoever you feel closer to and try to talk about these things and let them know how you're feeling. They may not completely understand but perhaps they will. Let them know that you need some help.
If this is too difficult to do maybe you could write them a letter. I know, I know...it might not be the best way but I've resorted to doing this in the past when I just couldn't say what I wanted to say.
It would help if you were there with them while they read it so you could answer their questions.
I really do hope you feel better and find the support you need. If you ever need to talk these forums seem to be a really good place to be in. :smile: