• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Help me I need to talk to someone

zuzu

Well-Known Member
#1
I need to be heard and understood so society realizes that my demands are real. I am not asking to much. and I need in person. Nobody accepts me the way I am. Only for what I have and since I do not have anything nobody cares. At least if I have lot of money at least people will like
 

zuzu

Well-Known Member
#5
It was the 65th birthday of my husband and I helped him with a lot of things and I was starting to make a plan for a job search shortly and days later he assaulted me. And this left me so isolated as I did not receive the love and support that I needed instead they left on my own and one thing I do wrong I get judged. It has been extremely difficult be on my own with no family, no friends, no love and support. I want my life back this is the only time in my life that I need help and it has to be continuous for a short time but nobody believes reason that I am extremely exhausted. I lost lot of motivation and energy. That; s the reason I do not want to live past 60 years old if my demands are not met.
 
#6
days later he assaulted me. And this left me so isolated as I did not receive the love and support that I needed instead they left on my own and one thing I do wrong I get judged
That's awful, I'm sorry.
It has been extremely difficult be on my own with no family, no friends, no love and support
That's understandable. It does sound very difficult.

Hugs Zuzu
 

zuzu

Well-Known Member
#7
Thanks for your words, but the more isolated I am it is getting worse. There is no hope in this life, It has been a month since I call 988 and have not solved my complaint, yesterday my husband had his court date and I do not know what it is coming but I refuse to live below what I have now. I am ashamed of who I am. Nobody can see me weak that is what I do not want to see my family and my siblings. They are doing better than me and I do not have anything to offer. As I said before nobody accepts me for who I am only for what I have and since I am not a millionaire of course nobody like me. Nobody can see any good on me from now and on I will start to be kind of evil for example if someone ask me for help I will tell them I know but I will not help you. I am very miserable I will make people miserable too. I am tired that nobody cares about me.
 

1Lefty

SF Supporter
#8
I'm sorry you feel like that

I agree that someone people don't care about another person, only what that person can do for them. If you don't have power, or money, they don't need you.

I don't think everyone is like that, though. I don't think you are, because you know the difference, and that matters to you. So, I'm not sure you could become evil, or at least you may not actually enjoy it.

I hope that you will find people in life who pay attention to you, just because you are a fellow human
We are here for you

peace
 

zuzu

Well-Known Member
#9
Thanks your words, but I am exhausted I do not know how to make friends anymore, as my expectations are extremely high. I only need love and support. My dog the one in the picture although he died back in 1996 now I really miss him. He had love and care that's why he lived almost 13 years. I use to give him good treats such as Prime Rib. I need help that people connect me with a group and let them know that I am an extremely difficult person.
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
#10
Hi @zuzu - it's good to see you again. I'm just wondering if, this job you were planning on looking into, or for (you said search, right?)... well, was that the same one as (mentioned) before: from where you were saying that you had to deny, or turn it down, due to environmental conditions - such as location, & etc.? And so now that one, just as an example, is no longer on the table? Because what I was wondering is, if this was something else & something different with which you'd had in mind (then). And if it might still then be an option worth exploring, and that is therefore/then~ still on the table?? I'm sorry for all that is transpiring with your husband, and how that must only continue / prolong / or exacerbate, perhaps, the traumatic response, after the fact (or event, of)*. I hope things go in your favor. in this regard,
What kind of group is it, that you are looking for, in which you express that you need help with people connecting you to? Or was it, not any one (kind or type) in particular? We're all difficult, in our own ways! : ) Except for me, of course... & that was just me, 'joking!' (in case it wasn't obvious) / Wishing you peace & well wishes.
 

Windhover

meandering home
SF Supporter
#11
They are doing better than me and I do not have anything to offer.
What, if anything, do you want to offer them?

I'm sad to read that you feel ashamed. Shame is one of the worst and most destructive of feelings. Here you are accepted and welcomed.

Also, I'm sorry your demands are not being met zuzu. What do you hope to get from the court?
 

zuzu

Well-Known Member
#12
That job was long time ago back in 2020. Now the place is completely different, I know they need people but the issue is they do not have a clue how to retain me, there is a lot of ageism, but what they do nor realize is that older people will last longer in the job. There is a chance that I might have a temporary job by keeping neighbourhoods clean on a part time basis as explained you before, now I am a lot more flexible to accept a job. Although I have an idea what jobs (Inventory Control, Film industry back office (the simplest job to start) Administrative /Clerical in the non profit industry. At least when people ask me I have an idea what I would like to do and see from there, but it as difference someone gives you a hand. E.G when I was dating my husband back in the 90s he put my application and I was called for an interview. The job was for drivers, at that point I was more confident in driving, but I did not get the job. For groups only people that will accept me the way I am and groups have to be in person and organizer has to be aware how difficult I am, as many questions that they ask such as where I am from and my accent are extremely offensive. Today I was supposed to go for a meeting for Community Police but was cancelled at the last minute, I prepared myself and an area I would like to work is do basic tasks with Seniors such as errands in the house, shopping for them, Help them with Financial planning ( only to help them have everything in order and where to get when needed). This job does not need to many qualifications only to have a CPR and first aid. This will reduce seniors scams. These are the added value jobs and once I am longer I can take more courses . But these things are only on a volunteer basis which I am tired to work for no pay an people that I help become successful. I am not sure from which country you are and how things work, I am from Canada and things post Covid19 are getting worst. Hope you understand thanks for your support
 

zuzu

Well-Known Member
#13
What, if anything, do you want to offer them?

I'm sad to read that you feel ashamed. Shame is one of the worst and most destructive of feelings. Here you are accepted and welcomed.

Also, I'm sorry your demands are not being met zuzu. What do you hope to get from the court?
I would like to share my love of ice hockey that they know that I am doing fine, I want them to see me as an independent mature person not like to mentally ill sibling. I will no longer want to see my siblings unless I am doing fine. I want my life back with some amendments for example keep travelling although less frequent but have a meaningful life. I am ashamed because I do not have a job, decent income, a condo, a loving relationship, Financially independent. I do not want charity. I want that people tell me that they accept the way I am. I have never heard this in almost 60 years of my life. Iwould like that the court ruin my husband and force him to give some support I helped him a lot during the years of marriage, my husband is financially and digitally illiterate and I have a lot of knowledge but no longer shared unless I get paid. I am tired to be taken advantage.
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
#14
That job was long time ago back in 2020. Now the place is completely different, I know they need people but the issue is they do not have a clue how to retain me, there is a lot of ageism, but what they do nor realize is that older people will last longer in the job. There is a chance that I might have a temporary job by keeping neighbourhoods clean on a part time basis as explained you before, now I am a lot more flexible to accept a job. Although I have an idea what jobs (Inventory Control, Film industry back office (the simplest job to start) Administrative /Clerical in the non profit industry. At least when people ask me I have an idea what I would like to do and see from there, but it as difference someone gives you a hand. E.G when I was dating my husband back in the 90s he put my application and I was called for an interview. The job was for drivers, at that point I was more confident in driving, but I did not get the job. For groups only people that will accept me the way I am and groups have to be in person and organizer has to be aware how difficult I am, as many questions that they ask such as where I am from and my accent are extremely offensive. Today I was supposed to go for a meeting for Community Police but was cancelled at the last minute, I prepared myself and an area I would like to work is do basic tasks with Seniors such as errands in the house, shopping for them, Help them with Financial planning ( only to help them have everything in order and where to get when needed). This job does not need to many qualifications only to have a CPR and first aid. This will reduce seniors scams. These are the added value jobs and once I am longer I can take more courses . But these things are only on a volunteer basis which I am tired to work for no pay an people that I help become successful. I am not sure from which country you are and how things work, I am from Canada and things post Covid19 are getting worst. Hope you understand thanks for your support
Hi & I am from the USA. I believe we have similar jobs, as to those in which you describe, as far as helping seniors with their needs & some of their cares, or ways of life & living: shopping, cooking, cleaning & etc. But I don't believe their voluntary positions, but rather paid gigs. Someone with your intelligence/intellect & level of proficiency in a lot of areas or things, as has been detailed not only by your altruistic acts in helping others over the years, but also by some of the work experience with which you do possess, could prove to be of huge benefit & vital importance, to a population like their/or them. And also at many other occupations/positions, as well. Should you be willing to accept them, and it sounds like you are, or at least, are a little more so than previously in your life. Keeping neighborhoods clean would be rewarding work, I would think. Give you a task, and a purpose. As well as serve to see some fruits to your labor. In my opinion.
Are you still watching any hockey now?
If you can think less, about & concentrate fewer chunks of your time & energy on... things like: what your family thinks of you; how your place in life is, in comparison to where it ought to be, etc. These types of exercises. While all perfectly human, and understandable, relatable, even to most. Are only going to thwart your progress & momentum as you go forward. Like they serve to only reduce your efficiency with which you can operate. Not that you maybe have the most control over it. But to what extent you do, I'd say if you can just try & do your best, to care a little bit less, about what everybody/or everyone else thinks, of you - including yourself (even, or in fact!) - then I think you just might find yourself a little less frustrated, and disappointed & all of that. Instead being able to spend a little bit more time in some happiness. Or at least less darkness, as it were. And/or, for what that's worth~
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
#15
I hope that you can find someone to connect with, and give you all of the love & support that you desire, yearn for, and need. As you once did your Dog, from so many years ago. Even so, I think it is a beautiful thing that you continue to hang on to his memory. And honor him so, or in this way! . . . @zuzu :^)
 

zuzu

Well-Known Member
#16
I hope that you can find someone to connect with, and give you all of the love & support that you desire, yearn for, and need. As you once did your Dog, from so many years ago. Even so, I think it is a beautiful thing that you continue to hang on to his memory. And honor him so, or in this way! . . . @zuzu :^)
Thanks for your words , by the way from which part of the USA you are.
 

zuzu

Well-Known Member
#17
Hi & I am from the USA. I believe we have similar jobs, as to those in which you describe, as far as helping seniors with their needs & some of their cares, or ways of life & living: shopping, cooking, cleaning & etc. But I don't believe their voluntary positions, but rather paid gigs. Someone with your intelligence/intellect & level of proficiency in a lot of areas or things, as has been detailed not only by your altruistic acts in helping others over the years, but also by some of the work experience with which you do possess, could prove to be of huge benefit & vital importance, to a population like their/or them. And also at many other occupations/positions, as well. Should you be willing to accept them, and it sounds like you are, or at least, are a little more so than previously in your life. Keeping neighborhoods clean would be rewarding work, I would think. Give you a task, and a purpose. As well as serve to see some fruits to your labor. In my opinion.
Are you still watching any hockey now?
If you can think less, about & concentrate fewer chunks of your time & energy on... things like: what your family thinks of you; how your place in life is, in comparison to where it ought to be, etc. These types of exercises. While all perfectly human, and understandable, relatable, even to most. Are only going to thwart your progress & momentum as you go forward. Like they serve to only reduce your efficiency with which you can operate. Not that you maybe have the most control over it. But to what extent you do, I'd say if you can just try & do your best, to care a little bit less, about what everybody/or everyone else thinks, of you - including yourself (even, or in fact!) - then I think you just might find yourself a little less frustrated, and disappointed & all of that. Instead being able to spend a little bit more time in some happiness. Or at least less darkness, as it were. And/or, for what that's worth~
I still watch hockey , unfortunately my team lost, but now I am going for the New York Rangers ( one of the six originals) plus is the World Cup of Ice hockey is going on now. And then the memorial cup.
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
#18
I still watch hockey , unfortunately my team lost, but now I am going for the New York Rangers ( one of the six originals) plus is the World Cup of Ice hockey is going on now. And then the memorial cup.
Love the Rangers! "Let's go. . ; D" / Wow, are those younger ages or international? I remember when they had the World Cup that was right before the start of the regular, NHL season (replacement for the previous Canada Cup). Still the best hockey I ever saw, and because you could play more like the rules of the Stanley Cup Playoffs, especially, in comparison towards the Olympics, for instance: the '96 one was the best (World Cup) level of competition, &/or competitive level of hockey I have ever seen in my life. Mario Lemeuix & Ray Bourque did not even play for Team Canada! Some of their better players/leaders were older (not quite in the prime, of their prime). And USA was up & coming, or already having arrived. Made for some epic games, both before & during the series at the end. It was like watching the Stanley Cup Finals/or Playoffs, right at the start of (or just before) the regular season. Only both made up of each team's countries All-Stars! : D And yes, you are so correct! Original Six Team. : ) I can't really follow them now without paying for a subscription to watch them (NYR). So, just on Canada's side, in '96... You had: Wayne Gretzky & Mark Messier (both about 36/7) Joe Sakic, Eric Lindros, Stevie Yzerman, Pat Roy, Martin Brodeur (You may or may not be familiar with some of them?) on & on & so on. USA had; Mike Modano (Jeremy Roenick did not play as he was in the middle of contract dispute & leaving the Chicago Blackhawks), John Leclair, Bill Geurin, Derian Hatcher, Brian Leech, Chris Chelios Mike Richter, lots & lots of others... man, I know I've butchered the spelling on so many of their names, but I have not watched or seen any/many of them in so long! I had the games on tape on VHS for years. And would fall-asleep to them~ The playoffs of Canada/World Cup were best of 3 for the final, any way. In the regular season matchup, at least one of them, things got so heated there were regular season team-mates fighting each other (like New Jersey Devils, for instance). Different, day; different age, for sure~*>
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
#19
This doesn't quite give you the exact nature, or idea of what I was talking about, since it is chopped up into more-so highlights, and does not give you the best sense of just how good they really/or truly were. But you can get a sense for the level of toughness, and all else that was required to win. This was just before the playoff/s portion or of the tournament had started, I believe. And I may have forgotten, but perhaps Patrick Roy did not play, as he was just coming off a Stanley Cup w/the Avs. And I'd also forgotten how. Brett Hull played for us (the States) despite being born in Canada, he must've had dual citizenship or something. And I believe his reasoning was that, during an earlier selection, perhaps sometime in the '80s, he was not selected by them (Canada). But selected by the US (he played his college hockey here). Anyway? ;-D

There's lots of fighting, probably! :-D


@zuzu

-if you're interested, you can check out more of the full-length games, to get a sense of what I was meaning, or talking about, with respect to quality of play. This is all subject to personal opinion, bias & preference of course~!* ;)
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$255.00
Top