Help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am thinking a lot about suicide and it really scares me but I am not sure if I will go through with it or not. Is there anybody out there who thinks a lot about suicide and what have you thought about? I am truly at the end of my rope

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hi, I am thinking a lot about suicide and it really scares me but I am not sure if I will go through with it or not. Is there anybody out there who thinks a lot about suicide and what have you thought about? I am truly at the end of my rope
I suffer from chronic pin which I won't bore you with but the pain spikes to between 9 and 10 on a 10 scale for 2 to 3 hours a few days a week on average. I always fight suicidal thoughts when this happens I have to think of what I can do and what I do cherish, my family kids, grandkids, and pets as well as my 64 dodge. it is sometimes a struggle but I win every time (I needed my wife to help this morning as well as SF) you have to do those things as well as use support from therapist/doctor or friends/family that you can trust, you also have almost every person on SF that cares and will help. you don't have to go through this alone we will hold you up when you need it we won't let you fall. please take care of yourself and stay safe you can talk to me anytime you need to

Lisa the Goatgirl

She's less of an enigma now
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Yeah, i suspect a lot of us on here have spent a lot of our time considering it, thinking of methods, places, how painful it'd be, what it would be like after. You're definitely not alone there. If you're not sure about whether you'll go through with it, that's hopeful, but you should still talk to somebody about this. Contemplating suicide is always a very bad state to be in. Do you want to talk about what got you to feeling like this?

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hello Hannah, i am sorry to hear that you are feeling this way. life really knows how to get on top of us at times.

I hope you have the strength and courage to NOT go through with your plan and face the battles of living through life not on your own but with others around you and here that understand what you are going through to a certain degree.

SF is here for you, please feel free to elaborate on what is going on for you, we understand to certain extent.

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
Every day. If you want to know more of why this happens you can PM me by clicking on my name or picture and clicking start a conversation or sending me a chat.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Every day. If you want to know more of why this happens you can PM me by clicking on my name or picture and clicking start a conversation or sending me a chat.
almost everyone here has or had suicidal thoughts that's how we ended up here. we all have to fight but none of us have to fight alone. you can't fall if there are a lot of people holding you up. @MarvelFan or @Hannah Rose Cooper if things get bad or even good thoughts and situations you can pm me I do care even though everyones problems are different they are similar

Xavier00

I think about suicide a lot. Since I was a teenager I knew I'd do it eventually.

I also realized that things get better when I start planning my suicide. Kind of a good and bad self defeating process I guess.

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
I think about suicide a lot. Since I was a teenager I knew I'd do it eventually.

I also realized that things get better when I start planning my suicide. Kind of a good and bad self defeating process I guess.
Xavier glad to see you here and I am glad you have realized that. I talk to so many people that also did attempt suicide too and some of them have got out of it but also some are still lost and that is our job I believe since we been there to try and help them out of this hole.

Hi Hannah Rose .. a beautiful name .. you are so young to be feeling like this and since I’ve been on SF I’ve been horrified about the number of young people feeling your thoughts. Do you have family, friends or a doctor you can talk to? Do your parents know how you feel. Can you say more about why you feel this way? SF is a remarkable site with simply the best folk online who will listen, care hugely and be there for you always. So please keep talking to us - whether on this thread or through PM. Please stay safe sweetheart - always here to listen xxxs

i was thinking about it for like the past 4 years, ive been isolated from people and i feel like a prisoner, not knowing how to get back into society, how to socialize and such.
i remember in 2017 when i was really close to just ending it all. i felt hopeless, apathetic and just feeling like shit overall. the thing that makes me happy is that i feel better this year, not as bad as the last year. i keep my mind off of suicide by playing video games, exercising and such. my mother is the last person that keeps me going. i also believe that theres a person that will care about me, id love to have kids 1 day even though im only 18. the thing that can help you is to live for someone or something or a person to talk to(a therapist, for example) i really hope that things get better for you and everyone else whos suicidal in this world. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00