Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help right now please I feel so lost I just want to kill myself I feel like am going to do it I am a past self harmer and have been close to death 3 times lucky to be here havent self harmed in 7 months but am just loseing hope please help me

No not really I just hate myself everything about me I just hate myself so much
everything about me my looks my weight am not mr popular not many people like me and I try I try to be happy I hate typing this coz am not looking for sympathy or attention I just feel like my hearts ripped into 2.

I just want to be loved

:(

It does sound a bit stupid, but have you considered not hating yourself so much? I mean who would love a person who hates everything?

Ignored

Staff Alumni
marcus said:
It does sound a bit stupid, but have you considered not hating yourself so much? I mean who would love a person who hates everything?
I'm not saying your wrong but don't you think that that is easier said than done.... there is usually a long history of invalidation and abuse behind such self loathing.

Ricky, I went through a similar point in my life, and I know it's rough, but although you may not notice them, there are people who do care for you, or want too.
You've got to learn to live with yourself, it doesn't matter what other people think you should look like, be happy with yourself. That is the real you, who you are, not what magasines or T.V say you should be.

And you are loved, I love you, and anyone else brave enough to post their problems here. :hug:

I hope you get through your trial, Take care

*OWL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00