hi all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really sure if i've come to the right place...
I've never attempted suicide before but i have countlessly considered it along with harming myself multiple times, I have often felt like sharing my feelings with other people but it's a hard thing to do...
after reading a lot of people's stories here i feel like i have a more fortunate life than many, which helps me hang on and try endure what i'm currently experiencing,
I'm pretty uncomfortable with forums (i'm even having a hard time trying to think of what to type) but i'll try to overcome that, and my depression.

Moon_Penguin

Penguin astronaut extraordinaire
welcome :) im glad your reaching out. i found it hard to at first to say something. i recall sitting there calling myself the forum noob as i had nothing else to say haha. just post have you want to say. even if it sounds insane or crazy just let it out. if you ever need a friend you can PM me

Constantinos

I'm not really sure if i've come to the right place...
I've never attempted suicide before but i have countlessly considered it along with harming myself multiple times, I have often felt like sharing my feelings with other people but it's a hard thing to do...
after reading a lot of people's stories here i feel like i have a more fortunate life than many, which helps me hang on and try endure what i'm currently experiencing,
I'm pretty uncomfortable with forums (i'm even having a hard time trying to think of what to type) but i'll try to overcome that, and my depression.
Hello yutong,

Welcome to the forums, we're here to help you - the fact that you made an introduction of yourself shows that you want to ask for help which is very important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00