His last day

Magree

SF Supporter
Awe what a sweet story.
I hope it's true I have my dad's old dog her eyes are now cloudy and she's not a nimble as she was when he passed it fill my heart to bursting knowing he will be there to meet her when it's her time.
I'm actually bubbling my eyes out thinking about it she was devoted to him I didn't think she would survive his death but 4 years down the line she's still here. It's weird though and this is the truth I take her to the cemetery and from the very first day she walked to his resting place and just sat there she still does.
I know it's only the vessel that carried his soul that lies in that quaint wee graveyard but Skye knows one day she will be scattered beside him I just hope to god it's not anytime soon x

Shelly

SF Supporter
One of the kittens died, the adopted one last june 8.

Today an orange kitten was seconds away from getting ran over by a bus right in front of me, and i'm not kidding when i say seconds away, like 5 seconds away... i quickly grabbed her out, i got clawed but i still can't believe i almost lost another life :(, she's okay now but this wasn't the first time i took her out of the way before getting hit :( it is so upsetting, i felt like all of my hair fell off and my heart sank...played with her then fed her to make sure she is tired and goes to sleep... she's growing fast.

Shelly

SF Supporter
View attachment 2188 View attachment 2189 View attachment 2190 View attachment 2191 View attachment 2192 View attachment 2193 View attachment 2194
It's the orange kitten that almost got ran over.

I can't keep any cats indoors, where i live.

I just bought her an open cage that is fully covered so they wont feel cold, it's been raining for 2 days now. Been hand feeding her because she wont eat much and people know her to be territorial, she doesn't like when i pet and feed other cats and she will get upset... she does trust me enough to hold her kids.

Shelly

SF Supporter
I'm envious of the people who are well off taking good care many cats as much as they want, but i've notice all their cats have breeds... it is so unfortunate these moggies or no breed cats are left to fend for themselves out in the streets.
Breed or no breed, all lives matter. I understand it's a matter of personal preference but i just can't feel but be envious and at the same time feel sorry for cally and all the stray and feral cats who doesn't have a person whose well off enough to take care and pamper all of them.

Shelly

SF Supporter

This made me cry and I really do hope it is what they feel...
If i get to be reborn again i still will try my hardest to save and love them even if i have nothing much to give.

Last edited:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00