holy fuck shit

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by neverdie, Aug 30, 2007.

1. neverdie

neverdie Guest

Woke up 5 hours after falling asleep, coughing my lungs out. Now would be a good day to quit smoking. I'm shaking, can't breath, phone in hand ready to call 911 Oh my GOD i'm scared, stomache is quivering, I can't type well. I'm really fucked up. I'm scared to quit cause I don't want to die, but on the other hand I am going to die if I don't stop.

2. RunningAway

RunningAway Well-Known Member

Honey :hug:

Breathe in through your nose out through your mouth - slowly. See if it helps.... Get your breathing right before worrying about anything else. You are right - smoking does not seem a good idea if you can not breathe!

3. neverdie

neverdie Guest

And the stupid thinga bout stopping, which I've done so many times before, that once I start to feel a bit better, I start again thinking that one won't get me hooked. I have to quit no matter what

4. neverdie

neverdie Guest

I quit drinking, I was an alcoholic. I quit the drugs, I was hooked on heroin and I can quit smoking too. Those's are the 3 worst things man kind has ever invented. But quitting smoking is the hardest thing quit.